Cold

Well, finally I was a little bit of my cleaning job today, because the weather was so terrible outside. I was going to wander if I was gonna get out of the damn house! That being said, I didn't give a damn about basketball yesterday because of my ex. That being said, that is sad that my ex is in a hole. Why because he hung up on me when I was in med sentence that being said, I don't like the idea of being hung up on I'm still do you like the idea of being hung up. When I was in the middle of a sense, I'm not controlling, but I do believe that you have to have some kind of politeness when you're on the phone and hanging up on someone when they're in the middle of talking is kind of rude! Actually, it's a whole Lotta rude. And I find that more than aggravating. So I couldn't go out yesterday because number one basketball was cancelled number two. I couldn't care less the other times was because I just didn't wanna deal with a cold and I can tell you why! What the simple fact is that I had to stay inside because it was so bad outside to drive, and I couldn't go anywhere I couldn't even go to go outside, walking without brain freeze that is kind of a sad thing to say when you haven't had anything sweet and cold. That is kind of sad!
when I went out to come back from cleaning, it was headache and do say the lease and I still have the headache because I had to go outside to get the mail which was a long hike for me in the cold. It was not very fun, but it had to be done for the better man. It was enough to drive me and saying the headache. and I'd rather not think about that but I might have to go to bed early tonight because the headache is just so real.
that thing that I got my Amazon order today and gotten shit for opening my own stuff. But then that's because there was a Christmas Christmas thing going on that I didn't think about it. I just wanted my book especially the drowning by TJ Newman I had to read that book after I read the book falling. That was a good book. And that I ended up having a fall in love with airplanes again that being said, I've been very interested in trying to read more books. Not that that's a chore, but it is very interesting and you might find interesting things to find the right about ! But that is just the size of it I just didn't find very much. I ordered these when it was 1 December. It is the sixth and I got them and I was supposed to get them on the eighth which would've been Friday but things are weird.
I love the weirdness of life and how weird it can be like when you expect something to be on a certain day it comes two days earlier or something like that very much to Serena people wrapping up Christmas presents or anything for that matter I find that to be a little aggravating, but I had to find my books. That I had ordered, I ordered drowning, and the 911 report as well as two other books that I've written under Long ago. That being said, I've been very interested in writing. This is just basically why I write and read is to get my creativity going and stuff. And here in the winter time you don't have very much stuff to do except deal with the cold and the headaches it causes.
also, I have been noted about my intelligence, so I thought they were talking about someone else, but they were talking about me today. Or some odd reason so I decided to drop my IQ when you wouldn't believe I would tell you what it is, but you would start with a peanut gallery and and. And that would be a kick in the pants for me to deal with the peanut gallery so I'd rather not say how high my IQ is except that it is cripplingly high! I do well with trivia games other than trivia pursue no I don't do I do well at math not that much but I'm a lot better at everything else that life has to offer in the first place. I know some Zonker and I know some Tibetan as well as and some Arabic. That being said, I also know how to write and do other things except for dance on one leg! Unique uncommon are usually words that are mentioned for me or mention when talking about me uncommon or smart, unique brilliant other things like that that's pretty interesting to know, but it's kind of hard in the winter time when you're trying to be yourself and you can't get even a box to read. That being said, it's kind of aggravating without getting a headache.!
I have been hounding for the past three days to go to the library, but I couldn't go because of the weather.
that being said, I have been really down about getting the hell out. But we can't go out because of the weather can't go out because you're driving conditions. I almost went off on people, and other words had to be behaviour just because of the word now because of the snow. Well, no snow I'm getting sick of the idea of having to stay indoors.!

when can we start summer again so we can actually enjoy our lives. And enjoy half the stuff that goes on in the world.! I'd rather summer to comeback!

there is enough stuff to do in the winter this year a masochist I think. Because winter is painful for me, except for the beauty of the snow. That being said, it does come with the price with me it is brain freeze that lasts for a good long day! I'd rather not think about the idea of the cold to the point where you can feel it in your brain and feel it in your nerves and stuff. I had to deal with a lot of pain this afternoon trying to stretch and stretch out the pain and everything else some people say that I don't have a pain reception but I do you just have to make sure it's winter time and freaking screaming cry over the whole situation because it is painfully cold out outside. I wonder how people deal with this in Siberia, the far east why they deal with the cold. It is harsh in Canada to deal with this kind of weather. I hate the winter!​​​​​​​