4.

I haven't talked to Chris since he got mad at me.
I know that the thing I did was wrong,how could I tell him I want to be friends when truly I didn't. I didn't want to be friends with the boy I love.
Chris has been always there for me,I wanted to become his girlfriend but it always ends up in an argument.
I was siting on my bed as always,just thinking about life when Matt called me and asked me if I want to go for a walk. I guess he wanted to know how I am and how's the thing with Chris.

We talked for a while until he suggested we should take pictures,the forest was pretty.
I had a black long sleeve shirt,black and white skirt and just some plain black converse.

Alexaandersen:hard 2 face reality.🩵

Comments
Matthew.sturniolo:hey tag the photographer.😃
Kiara03:MY GIRL😍
Nicolassturniolo:and didn't invite me?😂
Christophersturniolo:😍

Matt also posted,but wait,Chris commented ? Whaaat😲 I'm so shocked.

Matthew.sturniolo:being a therapist is a hard thing,the forest is my therapist so it must be tired😃.
Comments
Alexaandersen:the best photographer 😋
Nicolassturniolo:🤩
Kiara03:beautiful😲
Christopherstudniolo:😵

Me and Matt talked for a really long time,he said something I didn't know.
"Chris told me something about the party"
"You really don't remember?" He asked.
"No I don't,what happened?" I was so confused.
"You talked in the room nick found you,you literally made out for half an hour. How can you forget that?" He continued.
"WHAT? Why didn't he tell me?" I asked
"He didn't want you to know,he thought you did it because you were drunk"
"No,I really do love him" I said and the conversation ended.
He walked me home and I couldnt stop thinking abou the thing he had said.

I knew that I needed to talk to Chris.
So I called him and asked him out.
He agreed and we met at the beach.

"Chris,why didn't you tell me that we kissed?"
"I know you did it because you were drunk"
"You're crazy but I love you,I can never run from you." He said.
"Chris,I love you and I didn't do it because I was drunk,I did it because I love you"

We laughed,talked and had a fun time.
I posted on instagram again.

Alexaandersen:we got that love,the crazy kind

Comments
Kiara03:hahaha you sure do
Matthew.sturniolo:ya he loves you
Nicolassturniolo:my bitch is the most solid.
Christophersturniolo:we both go crazy.
Alexaandersen:@Christophersturniolo all mine❤️

We talked for a while and again,I didn't know what to do. I tried to text kia but Chris stopped me.
"No need to text her,just tell me you love me"
"But you know the truth,I rather hold you than anyone else" I said
"So we friends huh?" He asked
"No,I can't be friends with the boy I love." I said and he kissed me.
He knew I loved him.
He knows everything.
"So what now?" I asked.
"Well you have two choices,either you become my girlfriend or we don't see each other anymore,I can't be friends with the girl I love. It's either she's with me or she's with someone else ." He said.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend,I can't stand these arguments anymore" we laughed.
He kissed me again and we walked home.
I can't imagine my life without him.
It was already late,I FaceTimed Chris and we fell asleep on face time.