5.

Chris and I went to the field,we layes under a tree,there was a lot of daisies,I enjoyed every second with him. As we layed in those daisies,we talked about life and how it's going to be in future.

"Wouldn't it be funny if this night was the last time we ever talked to each other?" Chris said while laughing
"Yeah,it would but I'll miss you so much"
"You know,all good things come to an end eventually " he said
"Chris,is there anything you want to tell me or are you just rhyming right now?" I said with a confused look.

"Oh no,it's just that,this feels too good to be true " Chris replied.

I got a call from my dad. He sounded worried and I didn't want Chris to hear so I walked away from him.
"Your mother,she passed away." My dad said

I was so heartbroken,me and my mother didn't really talk much. But I knew she loved me.
I loved her a lot but we couldn't keep contact as she lived in France.
I met her every summer for as long as I remember.
But this year was different,she didn't visit us. I didn't know why,until now.
Turns out she was struggling with mental health and had been doing drugs.
She overdosed.

I came back after talking with my dad,Chris got up and asked what's wrong,his smile faded away and he got a nervous look.
I told him what had happened and I knew he felt sorry for me.
He hugged me as I cried in his arms,his shirt was wet from my tears.
He held my hand and we walked home.
He hugged me and told me that it will be alright and that he will be there for me.
I kissed him and walked inside my house.
My dad was sitting there devastated,I ran to him and cried,we both cried our hearts out.
I went to my room and cried even more,my eyes were red already.
I fell asleep while crying.

When I woke up I had already 20 texts from Chris.
He was worried but I ignored them all,I needed time for myself. I had to get ready for the funeral that was on Friday.
I had to leave tomorrow morning to concord.
Chris literally climbed the tree next to my window just to talk to me,it made me laugh a bit when I saw him struggle climbing up.
He knocked on my window and I opened it and invited him in.
He saw my red eyes ,messy hair and tired look.
"God,you're beautiful " he said,even though I looked like shit.
He sat on my bed with me,comforted me and stood by my side the whole day.
"Chris I'm going away for few days "
"Yes of course,I'll wait for you " he replied and smiled.
It was late already and he left. I packed my bags and went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY.

I woke up at 5, my plane was taking off at 7
I got ready,ate my breakfast and took a picture of myself.
I decided to post it.

Alexaandersen:on my way to France

Alexaandersen:on my way to France .😃
COMMENTS
Nicolassturniolo:I'll miss youuuuu
Matthew.sturniolo:come backkk
Kiara03:sending prayers ❤️
Christophersturniolo:my girl ❤️

My plane took off and I couldn't help but think about Chris.
I fell asleep and when I landed,I got sad again. I remembered all those times when me and my dad went here to visit my mum. All those memories came flooding my mind.
"Ah,France,we're back." My dad said with a sad voice.
We drove to my mums house. I put my bags in her room and went to sleep. It was late already. I had to get ready for tomorrow's funeral.