7.

The summer break was over,Chris got out of the hospital. He seemed fine. He remembered everything,every dog,every cat that was on the street. But he fucking didn't remember me.

School had started

In the morning I got picked up by the sturniolos as usually. Chris was in the back,he didn't want to sit in the front because of the accident.
I sat down next to him,we were driving and talking. I felt a hand around my waist,he pulled me closer to him.
"Rest now" he said and put his head on mine

What the fuck. He doesn't remember me but is flirting with me? Has he fallen in love with me for the second time.?
I enjoyed it so I just did as he said. I rested on his lap.
When we arrived at school,I hopped out the car and stood there waiting for Matt and nick.
"I saw you two" nick said while smiling
"Haha yes same" Matt joined
"Stop,he still doesn't remember me"I said
"I think he does,I heard him talking in his sleep,he said your name" nick said
"Let's just go" I said and walked in school.
At lunch break,I walked in the cafeteria and they all were already waiting for me.
Matt sat next to kiara,I think he likes her.
Nick sad down next to Chris and the only seat that was empty was next to Chris on the right side.
I sat down and started talking to them.
Chris put his hand around me,I felt so hurt that he doesn't remember me but I enjoyed his appearance.
Matt looked at me with big eyes,he was happy that Chris did that.
We all laughed and talked for a while until the bell rang. We agreed to meet after school,at their house.
After school I went home and packed all Chris's clothes and photos I had with him. I decided that he needs them to get his memory back.
It was already 5 o'clock and I left to go to the sturniolos. I knocked on the door and Matt opened it. "Why the fuck do you have a box?" He asked
"It's Chris's stuff,I'll give the box to him and maybe he'll start remembering something "
I walked downstairs to Chris's room. I knocked on the door and walked in.
He was sitting on his bed,he looked up to me and said "hey,what did you bring?"
"Your stuff I had in my room" I put the box next to him and started to go through it when he stopped me.

"Hey,I need to tell you something "
"What?" I asked.
"I don't remember you but I have a feeling for you,I know I love you and I know that you're gonna be in my life,I just need time to remember everything "

I didn't know what to respond so I just smiled and went though his stuff.
"Okay,now you have them,I'll give you time for yourself " I said and walked out.
Me,Nick,kiara and Matt sat on the sofa watching a movie.
"Shit,it's 10 already" kiara got up and said

"Fuck!" I screamed.
"Matt please take us home,we have to study for tomorrow's percentage work" kiara said
"Fine"
Matt took us home and I studied for the work.
I fell asleep and dreamed about Chris