Chapter 1

A red haired male could be seen walking around with his hands inside his hoodie.

Clank

Clank

Clank

The repetitive tap of his foot against a can echoed throughout the air as he kicked the can along the path.

Clank

Clank

Clank

Over and over the sound echoed. A particularly hard kick sent the can flying, until it rolled to a stop at the foot of a building.

"..."

The red head stopped and stared up at the building. It was a middle school, the faded letters of H and S could be made out in front, but not much else. The place was rather beatdown in terms of appearance, and rather drab in terms of color. Not a great look one could say.

"...Geez. I'm so bored...." the boy groaned aloud.

He walked up to the can, and hooked it into the air, before spinning and kicking it into a trash can.

"Gooooaaaallll...." came his monotone voice.

He sighed before walking away, not even sparing a glance at the building behind him.

17 years. The boy, DJ, had woken up in this place about 17 years back. A rather quaint town in the middle of nowhere. Orphaned and alone, he was left to fend for himself for several years. Doing odd jobs, and trying his best to excel in classes. All in hopes of not having to eat fried rice everyday.

Well, it's actually not bad but that's beside the point! No one wants to eat fried rice over and over!

sigh

"Is it to much to ask for a little excitement?"

Anything would do for these monotone mondays...

"Are you bored?" asked an unfamiliar voice.

DJ paused in his walking.

"I really am." came his reply.

"Will you listen to my tale then?"

"Sure."

Hmm? You wish to hear about the Console War? Very well...

There was a brief pause, before a small screen appeared in front of DJ. Words began to scroll across it, as the voice from before began to narrate:

 Words began to scroll across it, as the voice from before began to narrate:

_____

No matter the distance drawn between it, my body, and my mind... I can still recall...

I recall the tragic notes of bloodshed. A war which should never have happened. The Console War.
Two worlds exist in Gamindustri. That of humans, and that of Celestia, where the CPU (Console Patron Unit) resided.
The CPU gained her powers through the faith of humanity, who in turn gained the CPU's protection. It was well-balanced.
The world below and the goddess who ruled it... one for one. That was how things were supposed to be
However, the former goddess and I broke this careful balance and created four separate goddesses, four CPUs.
The Celestia, ruled in tranquility, no longer existed. It turned into something I would never have anticipated.
The four CPUs grew to despise one another and began to fight for the honor of ruling over the world.
The land where the four CPUs resided turned into the stage for a tragic war.
This is all due to my ignorance.
No matter how I torment myself-being far away from the CPUs-all I can do is wait here.
Some day, the destiny of these CPUs may save them from her scheme.

And so, the Console War raged on...