Epilogue

"Come on what was it?"

The brown haired youth was practically a different shade of red with the way his breath was held. He was leaning forward on his seat, eagerly awaing the answer to the cliffhanger of the story.

"It was... a secret."

"Gwegh?!"

Before he fell onto his face at the rather flat response causing a small smile to spread on my own face.

"Sorry. But if I spoiled that part, the resulting story would have a rather bland ending no?"

"Yeah yeah. Didn't have to be a tease about it..."

Issei Hyoudou. Age 16.

Rather clean appearance as well, if we ignore his messy hair.

I am curious who convinced him to actualy wear something besides that black blazer though

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I am curious who convinced him to actualy wear something besides that black blazer though.

"Say, Sensei."

"Mm?"

"Why'd you take me to this place to talk? Not saying I'm unappreciative or anything..."

"Just curious?"

He nodded in response.

"Well that's becase I trust you the most out of everyone to let you in on a secret."

It was the truth.

Despite how everyone seems to think the guy is some serial molester who goes after any female breathing entity, he's actually a decent guy.

It upsets me when I see someone swearing bloody murder at his hands.

I really despise those bastards who make OCs for a DxD fanfiction who then either kills Issei or replaces him.

They call him a pervert with no life, or a bottom beta or something equally horrendouse, and then say they can do better.

The better in question?

They either hypnotize, or brainwash the girls into 'loving them'.

Deplorable.

And it proves they could never get a girl to love them.

At least Issei made them fall naturally.

Well as naturally as you can in an ecchi battle romance show.

Not to mention those who don't even know how Issei is and only read about him in fanfiction.

...

Y'know. I think I have an idea on who I plan on killing next.

Those with the alleged Gamer Systems.

Not all of those systems are bad. I will admit that, some are actually non sentient useless pieces of junk merely meant to guide the owner. No other ulterior motives.

To the Boundless Horizonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें