Chapter 5

Last time on Hyperdimension Neptunia To the Boundless Horizon, CPU Neptune, Compa, and DJ met a new friend, IF. Now, in Too the Boundless Horizon...

Guild Archives, Mission Report IF:
Am continuing to assist the two weird girls from yesterday. Their companion is almost never around unless there is work to be done....

...............

DJ PoV

"The same dream as before huh?"

Waking up in a forest was a normal occurence of my nights at this point.

Seeing the person across from me already waiting with a blade pointed in my direction, I sighed and stood. Dusting my pants off, before walking forward and pulling a blade of my own from the forest of swords.

I took a stance directly across from her before we both lunged towards each other at an unspoken signal.

...

A short while later, I was disarmed with a blade pointing at my throat. I could sense a faint disappointment emanationg from the entity to which I could only chuckle helplessly.

"Sorry. I guess I'm not good enough with swords either."

Swords, Knives, Scythes, Bows, Guns, a whole plethora of weaponry. In the face of this opponent none of them could help me land a blow on her. Don't get me wrong, it's not for lack of trying, but it's just, none of the weapons felt right. They felt wrong for lack of better phrase. Like they didn't acknowledge me? 

It was weird, I don't know how to describe it. Ever since that day with that weird sky domain. Every weapon I used seemed to rebel against me. All except one.

I wonder when I'll figure it out. The reason why....

A hand appeared in my line of vision. I grasped it and was pulled to my feet. Wordlessly the person in front of me got back into ready position.

"Not even a five minute break? Haiyah, talk about a slave driver..."

Thus my dream continued as I tried to find a way to take down the immovable wall in front of me.

______

Client: Director Yuzawa

Hi! I'm Yuzawa, the Director of the Company ZECA. Recently mysterious blue shadows have been attacking our cargo trucks. Could you please find the sources and defeat them?

Difficulty: C

_______________

3rd Person

DJ blinked upon finding the blue culprits to be.... 

"Goo? Goo!"

"That's it everyone! Show your youuuutttthhhhh!"

A bunch of dogoos. And a dogoo...man? Yeah a Dogoo man which was flexing in a speedo.

DJ's eyes went dotted as a bow appeared in his hand, sparking briefly as it came into shape.

The Dogoo man was the first to notice.

"Hello there sir! May i ask what you are doing?"

"...."

A pale hand was opened in a grasping motion, confusing the monsters until a sword appeared in that hand. DJ grasped it as it's shape was altered and condensed into a drill like arrow. He notched it on the bow.