𝗧𝗪𝗢

TWO
all mine

AFTER DRIVING FOR A WHILE, the two friends finally arrived. mariana huffed as she got out of the car, preparing for whatever may happen next.

"happy birthday!" they both greeted in unison, with amira giving in for a hug with lamine. "i haven't seen you in ages. almost forgot you existed" lamine joked making mari roll her eyes as she chuckled.

mari had been at the party for a while; she greeted a few friends now and then, but stayed with amira singing her heart out to the songs playing in the background.

"who's that girl over there?" a boy asked lamine, motioning his eyes towards mariana. he was so distracted by her; the way she would play with her hair, laugh with her friend — everything she did fascinated him.

"the one with my sister?" lamine replied, evidently pointing at mari to annoy him.

"stop pointing!" he shouted, dragging lamine's hand away. however, the volume of his voice caused mari to look towards him, softly smiling and going back to what she was doing earlier on. "yeah, her. who is she?" he continued, admiring her once again.

"you've probably met her before like ages ago, her names mari. we've known her since we were babies." lamine stated. the boy nodded keeping his eyes towards her. "uhm.. it's my birthday not her's" lamine says waving his hand over alejandro's face to get his attention, which he failed to.

that whole night, his eyes were on her, wondering if she had a boyfriend or if he had a chance to move to her. but his thoughts were stopped by gavi, one of his teammates. "why do you keep staring at her?" he laughs drunkly.

it was obvious he had quite a bit too many drinks and had no control over himself. "mariana, i think alejandro's got a crush on you." he shouted, chuckling at alejandro.

"pablo i swear, watch tomorrow".

TWO.

AUTHORS NOTE ...
i keep forgetting abt this book
vote and comment !!