𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

SEVEN
all mine

MARIANA ADJUSTED HER HAIR again for the hundredth time in the last 20 minutes as she sat at her vanity waiting for her alejandro to pick her up.

she went back and forth with her makeup, thinking she messed up every time. "girl you look gorgeous, stop" amira reassured.

mari scanned herself in the mirror one more time before putting on her shoes. her heart was racing with anticipation as she fiddled with her jewellery.

"¿por qué estás tan nerviosa?" amira asked

"no sé... maybe because he's so sexy i'm gonna start stuttering when i look at him"

"i wouldn't say sexy.. but you'll be fine! no te preocupes." amira giggled.

"you're just a hater", rolling her eyes.

minutes later he texts her, informing her he had arrived. she waved at her friend, stretching out a smile before leaving.

ale's smile instantly captivating her. they exchanged awkward hellos, as he handed her pink roses that conveyed admiration. "they're beautiful" she appreciated, giving him a smile.

"hermosa como tú" alejandro chimed, pulling her into a small hug.

mariana was never the same since.

"how many girls have you said that to this week?" she joked, trying to play off the fact her cheeks were burning up.

"just you" he winked, opening the passenger door for her.

@ marianaaa - close friends

amiraaa.y replied to your story
↳ hello??? ur basically married now

settling into conversation at their table, they talked, discovering new things about each other, only making their once mutual feelings, grow into something else. their conversation flowed effortlessly, punctuated by shared laughter and stolen glances.

they soon left, both surprised at how quickly the time had flown. as they stepped outside, they found themselves surrounded by the horizon, blazed with hues of fiery orange and soft pink as the sun dipped below them, casting a warm, golden glow across the sky.

the sun reflected into mariana's eyes, turning her dark brown eyes into honey. alejandro hesitated before reaching out to take mari's hand, a silent question in his eyes. with a smile, she intertwined her fingers with his, feeling a rush of warmth spread through her.

never in a million years would she have thought a first date would go this well. the girl was willing to do anything for this man.

it seemed as if it was fate — as if the universe had conspired to bring them together.

alejandro drove her home dropping her off to her apartment. "did you enjoy it?" he asked.

"i loved it a lot. thank you alejandro" she rejoiced pulling him into one last hug.

"deberíamos hacer esto de nuevo"

"por supuesto", smiling as amira opened the door to their shared home.

"aww i'm so sorry it's past mariana's curfew it's time she comes inside" amira interrupted, preparing to flood mari with questions.

SEVEN.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ...
i cringed so hard bye
guys i lowkey want to write a
fake dating fic but idk of who
vote and comment or mariana and alejandro
never get together😛
re publishing bc there's sm mistakes lmfao