𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

FOUR
all mine

MARI AND AMIRA GOT INTO THE CAR, "what were you and lamine fighting about this time?"

"why are you asking me questions? i should be asking them" making mari raise a brow in confusion.

"don't act confused now. i saw what was going on with you and alejandro. you were smiling and giggling so much. if you could you'd be kicking your feet right now."

amira was right, she always is. reminiscing about tonight made mari want to smile, but pouted, holding it back. "wow... so i can't even talk to the opposite gender anymore?" she denied, not wanting to admit hawa was telling the truth.

amira plastered a look on her face. "ok fine, it was kind of nothing though. he called me pretty thats it"

"that's it? babes did you see the way he was looking at you all night. he's in love with you"

"does she have a boyfriend?" alejandro abruptly asked.

"woah you really are in love with her" lamine chuckled preparing for ale to ramble about this girl
he's newly obsessed with.

"no just have you seen her? her smile, her laugh, her face, her voice ..."

"ok we get it, you're whipped. but, i hadn't seen her in a while though. last time i did see her, she was with a guy."

"oh"

FOUR.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ...
i updated all the current chapters
so now i have to find the motivation to write the new ones😭
vote !!!!!

𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘 , 𝘉𝘈𝘓𝘋𝘌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें