𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

THREE
all mine

ALEJANDRO SPENT THE NIGHT with his eyes lost in mariana — even after the party died down.

everyone was soon starting to leave but lamine's close friends stayed for a bit longer. mari only stayed because amira was going to be driving her home.

like usual, lamine and amira were arguing over small things, while ale and mari were inbeteeen looking back and forth at the siblings.

"ignore what pablo was saying earlier, he doesn't know what he was saying." ale slightly chuckled, breaking the silence between them.

"why? what did he say?" mari asked cluelessly. however, she knew exactly what he was talking about but didn't want to make the conversation awkward.

"nothing, never mind." he says avoiding her question. "oh, now i want to know." slightly disappointed by his answer.

"don't worry about it" he laughed yet she was eager to know if he really wanted her. not that she wanted him, or maybe she did. but who wouldn't want a man that attractive?

"i'll go ask lamine then, he was there" growing a smirk on her face.

"ok fine. he was just saying i want you and all that. it's not true though, i just think you're really pretty" he says a quietly. she found it cute he was a bit shy, making her smile. the dimples forming on her face made him smile back, falling for her even more.

before she could speaking, amira dragged mariana towards the door. "i hate you lamine!" she shouts at her brother, storming out.

mariana looks at alejandro one last time smiling at him, hoping she would see him again soon.

"do you two ever go a day without fighting?"

THREE.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ...
yh icl i didn't know what to write
anyways vote and comment !!