1

"Armmmmm", Tankhun yelled at his bodyguard who refused to watch series with him.

"I'm really sorry Khun, Khun Kinn give me works to do and I can't disobey him", Arm said trying not to make Tankhun more angry.

"I am his brother and your boss then how can you disobey me", Tankhun sulks.

"It's because that is not just a order from me it's for dad, that's why they can't refuse it", Kinn said coming out from nowhere.

"But I don't want to watch series alone, are you free then give me company", Tankhun asked.

"I'm not free. I do have works to do", Kinn simply said before walking away.

"This brat", Tankhun grumpily said. That's when he saw Pete going somewhere.

"Pete", he called.

"Yes khun"

"Come and watch series with me"

"But khun I have some work to do"

"I am not asking you Pete, come and watch series with me", he said.

Without any other option Pete watch the series with Khun for the nth time.

___________________________________________

Kinn was walking out of the mansion after talking with Khun. He really like to annoy his hia. For him Tankhun is living his dream life now. He is happy for his hia that he don't have to face the family stresses and he is sad too. He somehow miss his strict hia who he lost years back. He still remember the day Tankhun got kidnapped. He was really strict yet caring brother who never let his brothers know mafia stuffs as he don't want them to involve in dangerous stuff. But one day Tankhun went missing and after a lot of tries they found him, fully injured. When he wake up their strict hia gone instead they saw a very goofy and clumsy hia. It was a shock for all of them. They treat him so much but there is no change in his condition. After that Kinn had to take care of the business. When Kim turned 18 he also left the mansion leaving Kinn with all the things. Still he don't want to complain about anything. He know everything will be fine one day.

Kinn was deep in his thoughts that he didn't even see his cousin Vegas standing in front of him.

"Kinn", he called making Kinn startled.

"Why are you yelling Vegas I'm not deaf I can hear"

"Yeah that's why I had to call you more than ten times"

Kinn was embarrassed.

"What do you want Vegas?"

"Appa told me to give this to Uncle Korn"

"He's at his office I will give it to him"

"No thanks Kinn I will pass it myself just continue your thinking", saying this in a mocking way Vegas went to Korn's office.

After passing the documents Vegas was walking to the main entrance. On the way Tankhun saw him and yelled,

"Yeah brat what are you doing here?", Arm and Paul sigh at their boss's behavior.

"Why do I have to tell you"

They both are like this from the start. They like to annoy each other but care for each too. But after Tankhun's kidnap, he cut the word 'care for Vegas', from his life. He totally started to hate him. Vegas on the other hand don't understand what happened to his hia but also don't want to be weak in front of him. Whenever they meet, there will be a war.

"Because you are at my mansion", Tankhun proudly said.

Vegas sigh at his words.

"I have to pass some documents to uncle Korn", he said.

They both fight for sometimes before Vegas got a call from his father. He immediately leave from the major family.

___________________________________________

Kinn was roaming at the practicing area watching how their men are doing everything. Suddenly Ken, one of Kinn's bodyguards come to him.

"Khun Kinn there is a boy who want to work with us. Khun Korn select him and ask us to train him"

"If appa selected him them he is skilled I guess. I will see him and say what to do", saying this Kinn went to meet the boy.

"It's him boss", Ken said

The new boy looked at Kinn and bow as greeting

"What's your name"

"I'm Porsche"

"Do you ever work for anyone"

"I was a bartender before meeting Khun Korn", Porsche said

"Then why are you here"

"Someone attacked him and I saved him so he want me to be a bodyguard here"

Kinn look at Ken.

"When did dad got attacked "

"I don't know boss I was on another mission for past few days", Ken said scared for his dear life.

"So you are not trained",  Porsche noded

"Start training from tomorrow and Ken help him and let him stay with Pete", by saying this Kinn left from there. Porsche look around and saw a man walk towards him.

"Hi I'm Pete Ken said you are going to stay with me"

"Oh yeah I'm Porsche"

"Okay Porsche come with me I will take you to our room and today you are free from tomorrow you have to come to training base", Pete said while walking.

___________________________________________

"Appa when did you got attacked and why don't you tell me about that", Kinn asked while entering the room.

"It's not that serious Kinn and Porsche saved me. He's a good fighter. Give him proper training and he will be our knight.", Korn said up.

Kinn and Korn talk for a while before Kinn leave the room for works. On the way he saw Tankhun and his boys at the pool. Tankhun is talking with Elizabeth and Sebastian. They are his fishes. Kinn hope that he can meet his old hia soon.

___________________________________________

Kim was at his dorm working on his new songs. He don't like to get involved in mafia stuff so he leave from his mansion when he reach 18. It's not only the reason for his leaving but for others it's the reason. Sometimes he had to work for his father without any interest but he have to do that. He know how Kinn have to work for everything alone so he will do anything no matter what.

Suddenly his phone start ringing pull him out of thoughts,

                            "Hello"

To be  continued......

Hello guys it's my new Kinnporsche ghostship story and you can't find any normal ship here. If you are uncomfortable while reading just skip. I hope you all will like the story.💝

I need your vote and comments for your suggestions. I already read some in the introduction and I will think about it too. I won't disappoint any of you guys😌

Vote, comment and support guys❣️love you ✨💜