2

Kim's pov:-

I was doing my work before my phone started ringing. When I picked the phone it's my appa. He want me in the main mansion as soon as possible. So now I'm at mansion.

"Kimm", I heard hia yelling, it would be a long day.

End of Kim's pov-:

Tankhun was really excited to see his brother after a long time.

"Kim aren't you dead yet", he asked making Kim chuckle.

"Not yet hia you have to wait for so long", Kim said with a smirk

"Dare to smirk in front of me brat", Tankhun scolds making Kim chuckle even more.

"So why are you here", Tankhun asked

"Appa called me, ask to be here don't know for what", Kim honestly replied

"Then go and ask him what are you waiting for", Tankhun said before walking away completely ignoring Kim, he sigh at his brother's behavior.

He went to meet Korn.

"Appa", he called while entering the room. Korn wasn't there. He look around. He have some doubts on his dad. He was going to check the room but he heard footsteps.

"Hey Kim when did you come", Korn asked

"Just now appa why did you call me urgently", he asked.

"I want you to go for a mission"

"Why appa you know I don't have any interest in mafia stuffs"

"I know Kim but you are the perfect one to do this job not even Kinn can't do that", Korn said making Kim sigh.

"What's the matter?", Kim asked

_____________________________________________

Tankhun was standing beside swimming pool talking with Sebastian and Elizabeth.

"Aren't you bored hia, always talking with these fishes", Kim asked coming out of nowhere.

"These are not fishes they are my best friends how dare you call them silly fishes", Tankhun said.

"Hia"

"Whatt?"

"I miss you", saying this Kim leave from there

"I am just standing right in front of him and he is saying he miss me, is he mad?", Tankhun asked to himself but not paid any attention.

Kim went out of the mansion to see bodyguards working out. He look at a specific person before going out. He get into his car and let out a sigh.

"Why it's always me? Why do I have to do all these things??", he asked himself. He drove off thinking about the ways to do his mission.

_____________________________________________

A loud slap echoed in the room. Vegas hold his left cheek where he received a slap from his dad.

"You are a useless piece of shit Vegas I am ashamed of you. Can't you learn something from Kinn and be like him?", he asked. Vegas just looked down, don't want to say anything. Macau saw all these from upstairs and want to stop his dad but he can see how Vegas trying to avoid a fight. He don't want to make things worse. He just want to leave from this mansion and live a happy life with his hia. For him, his hia is best in the whole world. He can do anything for his hia. He silently went out of the mansion. He saw Kinn walking towards minor family mansion.

"What are you doing here?", he asked with a hate filled voice.

"Wha- why did you ask that can't I be here?", Kinn asked

"You can who am I to stop the great Kinn", he asked not so sarcastically.

"What happened to you Cau you were not like this before ", Kinn can't see him like this.

"Why can't I be like this Phi, only because of you my hia is suffering", Kinn look him  confusedly.

"What happened to Vegas?"

Macau's eyes tear up.

"What happened Cau?"

"Dad is always hitting hia saying he is worthless and he is not enough. He want hia to be like you he is working hard to be enough for dad but no he always compare him with you why is life so hard for hia", Macau cried out.

Kinn don't know what to do or say. He want to comfort Macau but don't know how.
So he hugged him and draw soothing circles on his back.

"I didn't know this is what Vegas was facing I don't know why uncle is doing this to him but I can't do anything for that Cau ", Kinn said tearing up himself.

"I know phi I just can't control my emotions I know you have nothing to do with these but still my hia is hurting "

"I'm sorry Cau", this is all what Kinn said before entering to minor mansion. First thing he saw inside the mansion was Vegas standing in the center of hall and Gun was sitting on  a chair.

"Oh Kinn ", Gun called when he saw Kinn. Vegas looked up at him.

"Hi uncle appa ask me to invite you for the family dinner at the end of this week"

"We will surely join", Gun said with a smile that even a kid can say it's fake.

"Ok uncle I'm leaving Vegas can I have a word with you", Vegas noded and walk with him.

"Vegas are you okay?"

"Yeah what happened Kinn"

"You can talk with me whenever you need", saying this Kinn left from there leaving Vegas with a little warmness in hia heart.

"I don't want you to know anything Kinn the person who know everything is also avoiding me now ", Vegas leave a sigh before entering to the mansion or, hell.

                                  To be continued....

So guys I'm sorry for the late updates. I guess you read the announcement. Now I got a break from exams that's why I'm uploading this. Hope you guys will wait for me.

Love you guys💝