7

A sound of slap echoed in that room. Vegas is looking down, he can't face his father. He is all tied up and bruised. Gun is hitting him like a punching bag  and without a word he received all punches.

"You are a useless piece of shit Vegas, you are of no use to anyone and you make Macau also like you, he is also useless", Gun said between punching. Vegas clenched his jaw, if it's not his father he will be dead by now. But he didn't respond to any of his words.

"I'm sorry", he said with so much difficulty. After punch him till satisfied, Gun left him all by himself. Vegas struggled to untie himself and finally succeed. He stand up and moan in pain. He walk to his room, he is limping. After so much struggle he reached his room. He fall on to his bed. He want to cleanup and treat his wounds but his body is not in a condition for even get up. He slowly fall asleep, thinking about everything happened recently. He want to ask his father about everything but he can't.

After sometimes he wake up with the feeling of something cold on  his body. He slowly open his eyes to see Macau cleaning his wounds. Macau is so invested in treating him that he didn't notice Vegas woke up.

"Cau", he softly called.

"Hia you're awake? Are you ok? Do you need anything? I will get it for you", Cau said in one breath

"Slow down Cau, I'm fine and I don't want anything just calm down", Vegas said and saw Macau tearing up

"What happened Cau? Why are you crying?"

"Why is he like this hia we are his sons and he don't even love us why are you suffering everything hia why don't you go against him?", Macau's tears fall from his eyes

"I can't Cau, at the very first moment I go against him he will kill you I don't want that to happen Cau", Vegas said trying hard to control his tears. They both look at each other. Macau lay his head on Vegas's chest and slowly fall asleep. Vegas looked at his little brother's sleeping figure

"I can't let something happened to you Cau, you are my first priority", Vegas said before removing himself from Macau's grip. He went to washroom. He look at himself in the mirror, his body filled with cuts and bruises, some are turning black. He leave a sigh before cleaning himself up. After that he went out and dressed in his usual dark dress. He look at mirror one more time, make sure that no bruises are seen . He went out to his office and meet his father there.

"Vegas give this to P'Korn", Gun said, giving him a file. He noded and went out.

Vegas walk to main mansion and saw Tankhun at couch talking something to Arm and Pol. He didn't mind him and walk to Korn's office.

"Uncle Korn dad said to give this to you", Korn take the file and walk out of the office room and meet Kinn at the doorway.

"Hey Vegas what are you doing here?"

"I have to pass a file to uncle Korn", he said.

"And how's Kim, is he alright?", Vegas asked

"He's better now but I think it will remain as a trauma forever"

"I think so too. Don't worry he's brave and he will overcome everything soon", Vegas said and patted Kinn's back before walking away.

On the way he meet Kim and Tankhun as Khun was trying to cheer his brother up.

"Hey prick what are you doing here?",Tankhun asked in his usual self

Is this the same person who talk to me that day, Vegas thought

"I'm having a dance party here", Vegas said

"Yeahh how dare you to conduct a party without me knowing", Tankhun asked.

"Why should I let you know, you are not invited to the party"

"Yeahhh brat there is no party that I can't attend as I'm the main attraction of all of the parties", Tankhun argued back

"Who said that lie, oh I feel so sorry for you that someone make you believe a big lie", Vegas act like sad and Kim burst out into laughter. Vegas and Tankhun look at him, seeing him laugh like this after a long time that make both of them smile but Tankhun hide it before anyone notice.

"Yaah Kim what is here to laugh this much", Kim shook his head as nothing trying hard to control his laugh.

"And you brat there will be no party without me", Tankhun said and Vegas shook his head walk away feeling pain in his body. But Tankhun noticed something but didn't ask.

That night Vegas was trying hard to sleep as he can't bear the pain. He had some painkillers and applied ointment on his bruises but it still hurts him. After sometimes he slowly started to dozing off but his sleep got interrupted when he see a shadow in his room. He act like he is sleeping and that person come closer to him. He was ready to throw a punch on that person but he jolted when he feel that person slowly caressing his head. He open his eyes to see Tankhun standing there.

"Hia", he called. Tankhun looked at him straight in the eyes

"Did he done this to you?", Vegas didn't reply he know what and who he meant but he don't want to say that out loud. By seeing his silence Tankhun confirm his thoughts are right.

"Why?"

"I'm useless", hearing Vegas Tankhun's heart ache.

"Don't think like that Vegas don't let him make you hate yourself", Tankhun said

"Why are you here?", Vegas asked

"I came to see you"

"Why?"

"Can't I?", Tankhun raised his eyebrow

"Hia you don't have any problem right?", Tankhun was taken aback by the sudden question

"What do you mean?"

"You are acting all this time that you have mental issues, why hia why are you acting like this?", Vegas asked,his eyes are glossy

"How did you know?"

"I'm not dumb hia I can see the way you behave whenever we are alone you are hurting everyone hia", Vegas said and let his tears fall

"Don't cry and I have to be like this don't let others know understand", Tankhun said and Vegas nod as yes. He didn't ask why he believe his hia after all he hate him

"Take off your shirt", Tankhun said. Vegas looked at him with wide eyes

"What I want to take a look on your bruises now do it", Vegas hesitate but he slowly remove his shirt. Tankhun's eyes widened at the sight.

"Is he really a human how can he do this to his own son?", Khun asked making Vegas close his eyes.

"I deserve this it's nothing compared to what he done to you hia", Vegas said making Tankhun look at him. Vegas's eyes closed and his face is red.

Suddenly Vegas felt a pair of lips on his head. He open his eyes to see Tankhun's face so close to his.

"Don't think like that you don't deserve this and you are still my baby don't dare to badmouth my kid and I will show you who is real Tankhun", he said making Vegas cry. Tankhun hugged him in a way of consoling. Vegas slept in his embrace.

You don't deserve this Veggie you are so good for this, Tankhun again place a kiss on his head before leaving the room

To be continued.......

Hope you like this chapter ❣️

Vote and support guys❤️love you ✨💜