Chapter 43 - No more hiding

let me know what you think of this chapter ;)

CHAPTER 43 - NO MORE HIDING

NATALIE'S POV

"You ok?" Was the first thing I heard when I opened my eyes. I felt a little bit lightheaded, but I immediately knew where and with who I was, especially because I could never mistake that voice ... smiling, I better snuggled up to Eric, sort of pressing my eyelids because my body felt sore, more specifically, there was quite an annoying ache between my thighs, but it didn't matter, because I perfectly remembered where did it come from, so I quite simply craned my neck and kissed my boyfriend's cheek as I stated: "Amazingly okay."

Eric smiled, rubbing my arm as he placed a kiss on my hair. We were still in the tent, still lying on the duvet, even though, there was a blanket covering us, which obviously served to both make us warm and to cover our nudities ... giggling, I hid my face in Eric's chest as I recalled last night. My ... it was amazing, wonderful, blissful ... I don't even know how to describe it! My first time.

"You sure you alright?" Eric repeated and I could feel him hugging me tighter. "I mean, I didn't hurt you, did I? Well, I did ... but not always, I mean ... I did my best not to ..."

I craned my neck once more and cut him off with a kiss because clearly, he was freaking out. Giggling, I stared into his eyes as I amusedly but proudly pointed out: "I am no more virgin."

Eric laughed, making me rest on his chest as he kissed my hair once more. And there we remained, silent, only birds being heard in the distance, my boyfriend rubbing my arm up and down soothingly, as he always does when he wants to calm me down. It made me feel Goosebumps and I liked it because more than soothing, it meant feeling his presence and I love that, I love him! It's so refreshing to be able to admit that. I love Eric. I am madly in love with Eric Rivers and I could never imagine my life without him.

I giggled to myself as I hid my face in his chest. Eric rubbed my back as he smiled. "I've been craving that for long, you know?" He confessed, hugging me tighter.

I bit my lip. "Yeah, I made you wait, huh? Well, it's not even a month actually, but ..."

"No, I didn't mean that." I looked up at him, a bit confused, and he smiled brightly, cupping my cheeks, he smiled so brightly that my heart melted into a puddle, even more as he brought my face to his, only to press his lips on mine and give me a gentle and tender kiss that lasted too little for my liking, but I can get used to it.

I can get used to having him always with me, always cuddling me and kissing me and ... prude me blushed profusely at the thought, but yeah, I can also get used to having him make love to me so intensely every time.

When he pulled back, Eric was still cupping my cheeks and his smile was still there as he spoke: "I meant your words, Tallie. I've been craving to have you tell me those thing since ages." He smiled more, playing with my earlobe. "I've spent years hiding my feelings, Tallie. I was ... well, no, you don't need to know. All you need to know is that I love you, princess. Truly, I do. And with those words yesterday you made me the happiest boy on Earth, believe me."

I grinned and pressed my lips on his once more, closing my eyes to better enjoy the kiss, but whispering against those full pink lips: "And I am happy with you, Eric. I love you. Truly, I do."

***

ERIC'S POV

I halted the car in front of Natalie's house, wondering if her mother is going to shoot me on sight for having made her precious daughter sleep in the woods. Natalie told me she did inform her that she'd ... well, you know, intended to lose her V-card with me, yesterday night. Ah, it was magnificent, I swear. Nothing I've ever felt and I may as well tell you I'm not exactly a newbie when it comes to sex. But with Natalie it was so different ... maybe it's because she was a virgin, or maybe it's simply because she is the first girl I sleep with and don't want to get rid of quickly.