Chapter 20:

We headed upstairs,Jed,me,Whiskey and our gorgeous little princess. Her moses basket was on my side of course I wasn't supposed to get stitches immediately after birth but hey lifes weird and sometimes it throws curve balls, Jed put Isla in the moses basket with a mobile which plays music. We got ready to go to bed, we decided to try and sleep more before she wakes up to feed or a nappy change.

We drifted to sleep until Isla decided she was hungry, Jed woke up and prepared a bottle for her, I held her and made sure she was okay, then after burping she fell asleep and we did too.

The rest of the night was a little hectic, we barely had sleep, she was awake every 2 hours or less. We settled her down again, it was about 3:30am I couldn't sleep I was in so much pain, I put my arm around a snoring Jed, "Baby?" I whispered loudly, "Huh what happened" Jed awoke bolting up, "Sorry baby I need pain killers I'm in so much pain" I cried I guess my hormones are still being weird.

He got up and grabbed the pain killers from downstairs,I took them and Jed cuddles into me,kissing my cheek.

The next days was better, Isla woke us up at 6:30am I mean honeslty she was my favourite alarm clock, "I woke up and immediately picked her up, "Good morning beautiful" I said in a singsong voice she started crying loudly, "Well I guess its not a good morning" I laughed, Jed grabbed another babygrow and nappy,I changed her and I fed her. It was a miserable day today it was raining.

Jed made breakfast and walked Whiskey, I held Isla for a while I didn't want to put her down ever. She was perfect.I put her down eventually.

It was so boring I was normally dancing or cleaning, I put Greys Anatomy on my phone and started to watch until Jed and Whiskey came home.

A few months go by and I was fully healed, and Isla was 6 months old,her sleep was bad and she ate loads. She was growing so much, it was amazing.  I felt good to actually go out and do whatever I want and it was good, sometimes I felt like crap I mentally I was tired and my head was being weird. I had been healed for a while but mentally I was struggling, I loved Isla so much but its alot. Missing my parents i was in care for years because my parents died.

I started talking to Seth more, of course he will never found out Jed was her dad, since Seth was quite close before this. He even wanted to meet Isla,I was scared "Baby" I asked Jed, "whats up?" He asked looking at me, "Seth wants to meet Isla can I let him" he didnt say anything for a few seconds, "Whatever" he sighed. This conversation struck a nerve, I got nervous.

I got ready and put Isla in the pram I used her snow suit and of course a pink blanket. Seth was finally out of hospital too. His parents adored me he used to be my brother we were close. I guess it sucked but I loved Jed and Isla. Isla deserved a dad who loved her too.

I walked to Seth's house and of course his mum Rachel opened the door, "Oh honey I haven't seen you for ages, come in" Rachel squealed. She didn't even see the pram, "I hope you have enough room for 1 more guest" I smiled, "Oh you haven't you,have you?" She asked confused, "Yeah this is my daughter" I announced proudly.

Rachel let us in, Seths grandma was there too and basically everyone from his family was there since Seth just got home, if was a little party to celebrate and also mourn the dead since Seth wasn't allowed and they were like brothers.

After seeing everyone it felt so good to see other people except Jed, I felt human again, "So whos the daddy" Rachel asked smiling, "Oh um I got drunk and went out, you know the rest" I lied chuckling, "Oooh you little fox you" she laughed.

ALEX'S PO.V:

It was dark for a while time then suddenly my eyes open and I could see, I remembered everything, the bullying, the gun, the blood everything I rememebed Jed holding the gun and gun shots then nothing just pain and darkness, A nurse came in, "Ah good your awake" she smiled writing in a chart , "Jed did this" I struggled to say it my chest was hurting, "Since you didn't get the chance to tell the police anything, I will make sure you can talk to them" she told me. She even told my parents

I had to tell Avery I didnt even know if she was dead or alive, it was scary she was like my little sister I had already lost my brothers. My body was stiff. I could  remember everything, its was replaying in my brain as I slept. My body begging to wake up then I broke free.

A few minutes go by and my parents are rushing to my bedside, "Oh my love I thought I was never going  see you see you" she sobbed holding me close, squeezing me tight, "I missed you too,have you seen Avery?" I asked upset, "No, why what happened" she asked looking at me, "Do you think she was hurt to killed too?" She added shocked, "Can someone call her phone please I want to see her" I sighed hoping she will was still alive.

The nurses came to check me, "I think a friend of yours, he was shot in the school as well, I think his name is Seth" Nurse Hilda smiled. I was overjoyed to know that Seth  was alive too, "I need to see him where is he" I yelled excited, "Well he went home" she replied looking at the chart.

My dad came in and smiled, "Avery is alive son, she wants to see you,right now she's on her way" she smiled.

I couldn't believe it, I was so scared thinking I lost all of my brothers and my sister. I tried to sitting up it was so painful, my legs won't work either I got shot in my spin and the doctors didn't know if I could even walk again. I guess I was happy at least I wasn't dead, that was something.

I waited for Avery to come here, it took about an hour, "Omg you are alive" she sobbed holding me close, "I know who killed,Josh,Louis,Noah and Finley and Seth even though Seth is alive  it was Jed, I remember Im gonna try and tell the police" I announced proudly. Her face changed she had a very worried and shocked face, "Are you sure?" She asked quietly, "Yes I've been replaying it since as I slept" I replied sighing deeply.

She acted nervous but I knew she would never hurt her  boyfriend and her brothers. I put her hand on hers, "Im sorry I need someone to be there when I tell the police I'm scared" I admitted looking down, "Okay" she replied smiling.

The police came there I of course couldn't go to the office because of my legs and I was still injured badly. I got put into a room in the bed, the door was shut and no one was there, there was a security man outside,I asked the officer to let Avery to stay he agreed.

I sat up in pain trying to talk "We had detention, we were bullying him he had a thing for Avery that's why Josh hated Jed, we got in a fight and we had a detention. There was words spoke then suddenly Jed pulled a gun to Josh, he pulled josh to the wall, of course no one thought it was a real gun I thought he was trying to be a big man and scare us, then he shot Josh and everyone it was was in slow motion" I cried thinking about what happened.

AVERY'S P.O.V:

I hugged Alex as I sobbed, we kept talking to the police officers, "And what about you Miss"  I gulped, "No I went on a walk I was alone, I had a bad day at school my grades was bad and I was struggling, see I want to be a artist but a writer too, I went on a walk then I went home to finish my painting" I lied looking at the officer in his eyes, "Thank you, I will try and find Jed" He said looking at us.

Panick struck my heart and head, "Im glad your alive I missed you but I have to go i have a daughter now" I blurted desperate to go home, "No way, you have a kid?" He smiled. I showed pictures of Isla and we said goodbye.

I ran home breathless screaming, "We need to go now!!!" I yelled running around picking stuff into my baby bag, "Whats happened?" Jed asked holding Isla, "The police know you killed them" I cried shaking.

We grabbed a large suitcase and started throwing stuff into it, I made sure Isla had loads of nappies,Toys,bottles,wipes,Dummies and clothes. We grabbed the travel cot and Jed set it up immediately.