𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾..

The day was serene, with the sweet melody of birds chirping and the sun shining brightly. It was a much-needed day off from acting for me, as I had been working non-stop for over two weeks. My partner Jonathan and I decided to spend the day in bed, cuddling and watching a movie. As we lay there, I felt his arm wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. Suddenly, he paused the movie, and I looked up at him with confusion. "Y/n, I need to have a serious talk with you about something important," he said, letting out a sigh. I sat up and asked, "What is it?" He hesitated for a moment before speaking, "My acting career hasn't been going as planned. It was great when I was younger, but now I'm struggling to get accepted into any movies, and I'm running low on money. I'm drinking more than I should, and I feel," Jonathan stood before me, his eyes downcast with shame and regret. "This feels like my cue to go," he said softly, his voice barely above a whisper. I looked up at him with shock and confusion, my heart racing with fear. "But Jonathan, I love you," I exclaimed, my voice cracking with emotion. "You're my whole purpose in life. You have so much to live for."

Tears began to well up in my eyes as I continued speaking. "What about our plans? To get married, grow old together, have kids, and live as a happy family? Don't you see how much we have to look forward to?"

I reached out to him, hoping to touch his hand and reassure him of my love. But he stepped back, his eyes filled with pain and uncertainty.

In that moment, I realized that our future together was far from certain. But I vowed to do everything in my power to keep our love alive, no matter what challenges we may face.

He looks at you with a pained expression, his eyes full of tears. "Y/n," he says, his voice quivering, "I don't know how we can make those plans happen. I'm so worried about our future. I don't think I'll ever be able to earn enough money to provide for us and our kids, let alone buy you the ring you deserve." You can see the weight of his worries etched on his face and feel his desperation in every word he speaks. As I stood there, my heart racing, I could feel the weight of the moment bearing down on me. I knew that I had to convince Jonathan to stay with me. I promised him everything - that I would take care of him and provide for us, that I would use every ounce of my influence in the movie industry to secure him better-paying roles. With tears streaming down my face, I begged him not to leave me, and to consider the life we could build together. "Please Jonathan," I cried out, my voice cracking with emotion, "I need you. You can't do this. I'll do anything, please." I hoped that he could see the sincerity in my eyes and understand the depth of my feelings for him."well then I'll provide everything for us, I will argue with anyone in the movie industry to get you better high-paid roles! please, Jonathan I need you, you can't do this, ill do anything please," I cry out in hope. As Jonathan pulled me into his embrace, I could sense the tension in his body and the tremble in his voice. Tears streamed down his face as he held me tightly, and I could feel his heart beating rapidly against mine. I had been holding back my tears, but as I leaned into his chest, I finally let them flow freely. The sound of our sobs mingled together as we held onto each other, neither of us wanting to let go.

"I can't lose you, Jonathan," I managed to whisper, my voice choked with emotion. The thought of a life without him was unbearable, and I felt a surge of gratitude for this moment, for his strong arms around me, for his love and his warmth. We stayed like that for a while, caught up in our emotions, until we finally pulled back, wiping away our tears. But even as we parted, the memory of that embrace lingered, a reminder of our deep connection and the power of love to bring us through even the toughest moments.

With a tenderness in his touch, he lifts me up and lays me down on the luxurious bed, its softness enveloping us both. As he holds my gaze, a sense of determination fills his voice, "I know, Y/n. I know I haven't been able to give you everything you deserve. But I promise you, I will work tirelessly to provide for us and make our wildest dreams come true. You deserve nothing but the best, and I will make sure you have it."