𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓾𝓼

today is the day i am having a massive house party, the whole neighbourhood is coming, all of my friends, friends are bringing there friends, and just random people will be showing up, pretty much everyone was coming. i was with soleil getting ready straightening my hair. "youre helping me clean all this shit up sinse you came up with the idea," i chuckle. "ofcourse i will, we are going to be more famous than we already are," she smirks. i let out a laugh and out my straightener down. "this is going to be a long ass nite, hold up, ima put my outfit on," i say walking into my walk-in wardrobe. i put on a short silky red dress with a slit on the thigh, with silver glittery heels, i put my hanging silver earings on and look at myself in the full-length mirror smiling.

"damn girl you look sexy," soleil states as i walk out, "and so do you," i grin, "lets get this party started,"

the music was blasting and so meny people have already arrived, everyone was drinking or tripping on some shi. me and soleil went to the kitchen to go do some shots, by then i was already so drunk. after i was finished drinking all that i could do for now i see a boy with blonde hair and gorgouse brite blue eyes coming up to me, obviously sober but not for long though. "mite wanna slow down on the drinks," he laughs. "oh please, you wont be sober for long," i hiccup, he looks up at the roof like he was thinking, "ive got to go me and soleil are gonna go dance bye," i walk off with soleil stumbling, he smiled watching me walk off then goes off to find his mates.

me and soleil found ourselves ontop of my kitchen counter dancing with drinks in our hand, everyone was cheering us on and recording, "im gonna go top up my makeup," i say into her ear over the music, i stumble of the island and go upstairs into my room. i let out a sigh of relief and go up to my dressing table putting on more lipstick and highliter, once i was done i turned around only to be met with the same boy from earlier who was now quite drunk but not as much to not know wat hes doing. i raise an eyebrow, "how long have you been standing there the fuck,"

"not to long," he chuckles, i sit on my bed. oh boy that feels good to sit. "guessing this is your party then," he asks sitting next to me, i nod. "well may i ask your name then gorgous?"

"Y/n,"

"well then y/n, you look gorgous tonite,"

"so do you," i reply followed with another hiccup. he chuckles and looks me in my eyes. "youre so gorgous," he says before quickly pulling me in for a long kiss. we pull back and i smile. "wanna go backdownstairs?" i ask, he gets up and grabs my hand and leads me back downstairs where the party was at.