𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴

———————-the notebook———————
notes: this chapter is based of the movie the notebook, so if this sounds familer this is why.
date: 1993 6th July
characters, Jonathan Brandis, Y/n Lima, Soleil Moon frye, Mark Wahlberg, Edward furlong, boy1, boy2
—————————————————————

i was with soleil, her boyfriend mark but he went off somewhere, and these other 3 guys i met like 30 minutes ago. i was back in town, to see everyone, i have left because of my modelling careers and my mums acting. me and everyone else except from mark were all at the fair playing games and going on some of the rides, till i made eye contact with one of the guys, who was with mark.

Jonathan

me and mark have arranged to meet up at the fair, we were both walking around till i made eye contact with a girl, "hey whose that girl with soleil?" i turn to mark. "Oh, her? her names Y/n lima, dont know how you dont know her, shes on the cover of nearly every magazine, and her mums a actor, shes here for the summer with her family, her parents got more money than god," mark says, soleil, and y/n walk up to us. "hey soleil, ive won you a prize!" mark says giving her a teddy. "oh, mark, thankyou!" soleil smiles hugging him.

**

"you wanna dance with me?" the boy with mark says. "no," i chuckle confused, he stares at me side smirking, "why not?" i scoff, "because i dont want to,"
"jonathan, shes with us," one of the other boys says, till edward turns to me, "y/n, wanna ride the ferris wheel?" he says wrapping his arm around me. "id love to," i grin, and we both walk off to the ferris wheel, with the guy whos name apears to be jonathan, staring at our every move.

"Jonathan brandis," soleil says catching up with me, i turn to her, "wat?"

"works down at the lumber yard with mark," she says and i look back at him, "oh.." i chuckle. "did you see he was standing like two inches away from my face?" i sigh. "yea, i saw, but thats jonathan though," i nod. "You know I'm surprised he even came over. I think he likes you." i laugh, "dont get your hopes up, soleil,"

me and edward were on the ferris wheel just talking till jonathan jumped onto it. me and edward scream, and he sits in between us, "hey, wat are you doing," edward groans, "hey you cant do that!" a voice down below yells out.

"im jonathan brandis," jonathan says sticking his hand out to me, like nothing just happend, "so," i snap, "so its really nice to meet you," i roll my eyes and edward leans forward, "y/n who is this guy,"

"i dont know, jonathan brandis?" i shrug.

"i would really like to take you out," jonathan says before he gets cut off by edward, "friend, do you mind," suddenly the ride stops, "you cant fit more than two people in a chair noah!" the same voice from down below yells out agen. "okay tommy, alrite," jonathan says before getting up and hanging himself on the bars. "get down noah, your gonna kill yourself!" soleil yells from the seat below us with mark. "noah cut it out!"

"will you go out with me," he asks, AGEN. "wat no," i scrunch my face, "no?" he repeats. "no!"

"hey pal, she just told you," edward gets involved. "why not?" jonathan asks, "i dont know, because i dont want to?" i groan. "rite well you leave me no choice then," he says then dropping one of his hands from the bar he was hanging on, jonathan starts laughing wile me and everyone else is screaming, "im not kidding jonathan, stop fooling around!" soleil yells yet agen. "im gonna ask you one more time, will you, or will you not go out with me," he says then looking up realising his hand is slipping. "goddamn, my hands slipping," he groans. "then grab the bar stupid!" the same voice of soleil yells. "not until she agrees!" he yells back.