𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔

today me and jonathan had a kiss scene, i was quite scared cant lie, only because weve been mates for 5 years and ive liked him for nearly a year, and i was scared of it being awkward. i was just sat down in my thoughts till jonathan came up to me interrupting me, "come on, weve gotta film," he says grabbing my wrist onto set. "and.. action," the director says loud enough for everyone to hear. i was sat down on the stairs thinking about how i miss my sister and i got sent here because how my family gave up on me, she was the only thing or person to keep me going.. "hey, you good?" i hear lucas's voice, i look back to see him staring at me then sitting next to me. i quickly wipe my tears, "yea im fine," i smile.

"wat are you thinking about?"he says wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him. "nothing, im fine really," i smile, lucas sighs "no youre not, ive known you ever sinse we both came on this ship and its been years, i know wen my bestfriend is upset, believe it or not,"

"i just miss my sister, but its the fact i dont wanna see my family except from her," i sniff, "hey its okay, youve got me, you dont have to see your family, you can arrange to meet her wen we come on shore, you know youve always got me, to open up to, and always be here for you, i know i havent known you most your life like your sister, and im not here, but no matter wat i am here," he smiles pulling back and putting his hands on my shoulders gently shaking me. "thankyou lucas," i smile, he says nothing but look in my eyes, "youre gorgous do you know that?"

"you really mean that," i look up at him. "yes and ive ment it for ages mila, youre the most beautiful girl ive ever met, believe me," he smiles, then theres silence, pure, silence. until he slowly leans in, me following, until our lips finally reach into a long passionate kiss, we pull back till we hear captain bridgers voice, "okay love birds, get back to work you two," he chuckles, me and lucas laugh and get up running off to wat we need to do.

"AND CUT!"

the dircetor yells out, i walk back off to my seat with jonathan then following, "uh y/n can i tell you something," he clears his throat awkwardly, "um yea go on,"

"i really like you y/n, and i dont think youve ever noticed the hints but its kinda pissed me off because i dont know how to tell you, but i really like you and that line i just sed a minute ago about you being the most gorgous girl in the world, i ment it, i know its part of the script but yea, i really fucking like you and that kiss we just shared, i loved it-"

i chuckle and pull him in for another kiss this time its not scripted. "jonathan i like you too goddamit!"