𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔃𝓲

me and jonathan were round soleils house with her and her boyfriend. we were all pissing around and drank a bit, she only lived a couple blocks down from my house so it will be pretty easy to get back. "damn that was so funny," i chuckle. "i need to catch my breath hold up," soleil breaths out.

time skip

"guys we gotta go its getting late," jonathans voice says with him being tipsy. "hate you soleil,"

"love you y/n," she chuckles giving me a hug. me and jonathan say our goodbyes and walk out the house only to be surrounded by paparazzi. "now how the fuck did they know we were here, we cant just go home," i sigh, jonathan chuckles, "itll be fine," we both start walking a different direction from my house only to be followed. "god piss off," i laugh, me and jonathan walk stumbling around then putting our middle fingers up at the camera, "do yall not know wat privacy is the fuck," me and jonathan laugh running out into a random park by my house loosing track of them. "that was exausting," jonathan laughs. "lets go home my feet hurt," i chuckle only to be picked up over his shoulder. i laugh, "jonathan," i scream.

he chuckles and walks off to my house with me on his shoulder. wen we reach my house he puts me down and i grab the keys and see that theres no paparazzi around, we both walk up to my room getting dressed into our pajamas then falling into a deep slumber.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

i groan and turn off my alarm, why is it even on the fuck? i get up and see that jonathan is asleep only to hear a lite bang on the door, must be the stupid newspapers. i sigh and walk downstairs and pick up the newspaper only to see me aand jonathan on the front page with both our middle fingers up. oh god, 'y/n y/l/n and jonathan brandis caught drunk?' i roll my eyes and throw it in the bin and walk back up to my room to see a half awake jonathan, "where were you," he groans. "i needed a drink," i smile and get back into bed with both our arms wrapped around eachother falling back into another deep sleep.

sorry this is so shit guys