𝓬𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝔂

me and some of my friends were in the car driving to the airbnb we all booked for christmas, the others were in another car. everyone was singing christmas songs having fun until we reached the airbnb. everyone gasped at how beautiful the scenery was, there was snow everywhere, jonathan picked me up and spun me around, i laugh. "its beautiful," i smile. "your more beautiful though," he grins, i litely hit him and laugh. we all grabbed our luggage out of the car and placed them inside, i cant tell wat looked better the inside or outside. "comeon, i wanna get the best room out of the hole house," i drag jonathans by his hand and go upstairs and see one of the rooms door was opened. i walk inside and my jaw drops. it was beautiful, there was a wite christmas tree in the corner of the room, with a king sized bed, and a luxurious bathroom. "were having this room," i squeel. jonathan laughs and picks me up throwing us both on the bed, "wat are you doing," i giggle, "a bed test,"
"yes jonathan it is very comfy but comon, we need to go see the rest of the house," i smile dragging him out of the bed, we both go downstairs and see everyone staring at something, it was the tallest christmas tree ive ever seen in my life, and agen, my jaw drops. everyone placed the presents for people under the tree.

TIME SKIP

everyone went off to there rooms, me and jonathan were getting ready for bath, he comes up to me wrapping his arms around me from behind, "i cant for you too see wat ive got you," i smile, "neither can i," i chuckle. he pulls me by my hand and drags to me to the bed, i lay on his chest whilst he plays with my hair. "i love you," i smile
"i love you too y/n," he kisses my forehead.

TIME SKIP

my eyes shoot open and i look over to the time 7:12am i squeel and jump out of bed babgung on all the bedrooms i run past, i get to soleils room and u jump on her bed then attacking her, "its christmas," i yell laughing, we both run out her room and drag everyone out. we all run downstairs and sit on the floor grabbing all of our presents. and quickly unwrapping them, we all got the best presents and was so happy with them. i squeel and hug jonathan, "thankyou baby i love them," he chuckles and kisses my cheek. "its not over yet love,"
"wait wat, is it not?" everyone giggles like they know something i dont. "get ready," he smiles, me and the rest of the girls go into my room and all start getting ready, i put on a tite jumpsuit, with my black over the knee high heels, wite ear muffs, and a scarf, i straighten my hair and do my makeup. we all go downstairs and i get my chanel purse, then we all go meet the boys in the car, i get in the passenger seat next to jonathan. he drives us all to a ice rink, we all take our shoes off and put the skates on, as soon as we all step onto the rink we all fall like dominos. everyone laughs and we all get back up nearly falling agen.
we all get the hang of it and start skating around the rink having the time of our lifes. eventually our time was up and we still had to go someplace else and make the christmas dinner. we all get back and go to the city where they had a fair and bands playing christmas songs. we all had fun playing games and winning teddies till jonathan got up on the stage infront of everyone. "jonathan get down," i signal mentally face palming. he just laughs and someone gives him a mic.
"hey im jonathan, you guys are probably wondering why im up here, but i wanted to say something, y/n, you are the lite of my life, you get me up in the mornings and you give me a reason for life. i remember all the times we have had laughs and they are the best moments with you, i love you, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your hair, i love everything about you, you are my soulmate and i know it, you feel like home, you are the home that make all other homes just thresholds, so please come up here,"
everyone is taking videos, my breath hitches and my friends push me onto the stage.
"so im asking, will you be the love of my life, take me as i am and marry me," he says getting on one knee, everyone was smiling crossing there fingers waiting for my anser. "yes!" i smile, everyone cheers and points to something above us, it was a mistletoe, the band starts singing another song, me and jonathan laugh and kiss eachother, excited for wats going to come for our life.

the song i put above i love it sm and i was listening to it wile writing this🌚