𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 ~ 𝐥.𝐡𝐬 𝐱 𝐤.𝐬𝐨

"Roll those pretty eyes back baby"

~blowjob
~backshots
~cum eating
~hair pulling
~masochism
~face fucking
~handjob

"This is good no?" "Yeah you look good dont worry" jungwon says to me while im deciding what to wear to my date with my boyfriend heeseung. I ended up wearing a black and pink tennis skirt, with cute pink ribbons on the side. that may have been too short and a cropped button up top with air forces. I didnt want to dress too formal because we are just going on a picnic and to his place. "Okay imma go now, bye won!"  . I said as i got a text that he was in front of our apartment. "Bye babes", i get out of the door and see heeseung waving. I giggle at his kindness to get out of the car.

I run down the stairs to jump into his arms. "Hi baby" he says in a deep voice ending in a chuckle. "Hi!" I say back. We then get into the car and he puts in the directions to a park. After a good 2 minutes he places his free hand on my thigh closest to him. I laugh and hold his hand that was on me while still being on my phone. "Okay darling we are here" he says when i feel the car come to a stop.

I gasp, "oh em gee! So pretty!"

HEESEUNG

It was so cute seeing his eyes glisten while looking at the scenery. "Mhm, lets go" i agree with him as i go to open his door. He hops out as i just notice how short his skirt is. I quickly back hug him to hide his ass that was clearly being shown. "Babe?" He said confusingly but i whisper in his ear. "Get back into the car really quick". I see him confused but going back in as i said. I lean on the top of the car door "don't you think that skirt shows a bit too much?" I ask him. "No? Why does it?" I chuckle, "i can see your ass love" he blushed and covers his face with his hands. "Can we go to yours than?" I laugh but agree.

Seeing his ass turned me on to be fair but i cant, he is too pure.he turns sideways, not helping my case as i can see his lace underwear when his skirt rose high enough. I pull it down and go to the other side of the car. Putting on the gps and starting the route to go home. I put my hand on his thigh and look to my side. He's blushing but still looking at his phone, curious for a reaction, i raise my hand higher up his leg. He almost drops his phone to place both of his hands on mine. "Ah!" He says out of surprise from the movement. "This okay?" I ask him just to make sure. "M-mhm" he responds.

SUNOO

Him doing that in the car kinda turned me on and made me think of very bad things. I kind wanted to do something with him. So i kept giving him hints. When we got off of the car, we went into his house and we sat down to watch a show. I reach over to grab the remote, basically in doggy. I know he could see my panties so i smirk while taking more time than i should to grab something.

HEESEUNG

He's doing this on purpose now. I can tell by the way he is acting after i was touching his thigh. "Oh! Lemme get some water" he says while getting back up. I follow him as i tower over him, i corner the boy by a wall.

SUNOO

My back hits the wall and heeseung comes closer. His chest hitting mine but he is holding my leg up to his hip. The other hand pressing against the wall for support. "fuck you know what you are doing?" , "n-no" I murmur back shyly.

I than feel something hard on my other leg that wasn't being held. I knew what it was, just didn't want to comment on it. He lifted his head off of the wall, "look at me" he said darkly. I refused, he didn't say anything but he used his thumb and pointer finger to lift my chin.