𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐩.𝐬𝐡 𝐱 𝐤.𝐬𝐨

(requested)

MIGHT MAKE THIS A BOOK LOWK
ONE OF OR THE BEST ONESHOT IVE MADE
LMK AT THE END IF I SHOULD

~ age gap ( 18 & 27 )
~teacher/student
~masochism/pain kink
~hair pulling
~rough
~bp Sunoo
~exhibition kink

"turn to page 138 in your textbook, i will be out for the rest of the day so Mr.Park will be subbing for today. If i get any bad reports i will not hesitate to mark off points." Our teacher Mr.Shin announced to the class.i expected the sub to be a 60yo man that should be retired by now but i was shocked to see a very hot man with tattoos. Rolled up blouse and slacks that fit him so well.

Don't get me started on his face, his thick eyebrows pairing well with his piercing dark eyes and those kissable pink lips which made me think. Anyway! the point is that that is a real fine man in the front of the class. He leaned his detailed forearms onto the pedestal. "just do your work and you'll be fine, I'm here if you need help" I immediately turned to the page and fill out work until i felt a presence behind me.

I turned to see his face really close to mine. I jerk back in surprise as I hear him chuckle while he walks away. I shake off the feeling as I begin to zone off, before I knew it, it was time for last period. "Sunoo is it?" Mr.Park asked me, "Yup" I answer. "Okay Sunoo, meet me at the end of next period." I nod as I walk out of class.

TIME SKIP SORRY LMAO

I enter Mr.Parks class again to see him already leaning against his desk, as if waiting for me. "It seems like you have problems focusing in class, am I right?" He asks me, "y-yeah sometimes" I answer to his odd question. He then pulls my arm "I can fix that~" I feel shivers sent down my spine. "and what is your solution" I then state while looking up at him with seductive eyes feeling bold all of a sudden.

He then smashed his lips onto mine without warning. I was surprised but melted into the kiss. "mmh" I moan as his tongue rubs against mine. His hand reached around to my waist, pulling me into him as my hand fell onto his chest. I take his tongue in between my lips to suck on it feverishly. he smirks as he slips a hand under my skirt and safety shorts to mess with my lace thong I forgot I even had on.

"jump" he mumbles between the kiss, I notice what he said and jumped as he caught underneath my thighs to sit my down on his desk. His mouth moved down to his neck to press wet kisses against it. I bite my lip to conceal my moans as he continued to grope my ass "j-just fuck me already" I say as I already knew his intentions by this point.

He chuckled and looked up at me as if asking permission to pull down my skirt. I nod in approval and he immediately placed two fingers onto my clit, rubbing it slowly as he pushed me onto my back. "ngh~ s-shit" I groan as he began to push two digits into my pussy. It successfully entered as my back twitched and arched. He began thrusting his fingers into my pussy while kissing my lips once again.

He then entered a third as I felt the burning sensation "mmh! f-fuck me~" he brought his other hand up to my throat as his fingers sped up. "p-please" I continue to beg him, I didn't want to cum unless he was in me. He chuckled and takes out his fingers and licks them clean before taking off his slacks and boxers.

his huge dick spring over my bellybutton, giving me a vision of how deep he would be. No hesitation when he just pushed his dick into me. "ack~!" He eventually bottoms out as I feel it and see it poking at my womb. "y-yah! Don't g-go deeper~" he ignores my word and begins to thrust harshly into me.

my eyes roll to the back of my head as he continues to thrust and roll his hips into my wet pussy. "you like that cock huh baby" i don't answer as im too drowned in pleasure. "Answer me or we stop", "yes yes yes- fuck me~!" My dirty talks don't stop as he then starts back with an animalistic pace.

I put a hand below my bellybutton to feel his bulge come and go with every thrust. he then picks me up, presses me against his chest as he walked to a desk and laid me there chest first. I grip to the end of the desk and he begins to give me backshots. "ah! shit your so good~" I moan as I hear his low groans and moans reaching my ear.

"lower your moans baby~ everyone can hear" I still don't stop my moaning as he places a hand on my hip for easier movement. "You like that then huh?" He was right. I did have an exhibition kink but I wasn't going to tell him
That directly was i? his thrusts became sloppy as that signaled to me that he was close. i clench around him harder as he moans and pulls my body so my back is pressed against his chest and my head is next to his but he continues to kiss my neck.

he starts back up his thrusts fast as i feel my release coming close. "I'm gonna cum~!", "me too ugh~" the familiar knot starts in my stomach as I begin to twitch and shake as I cum onto his dick and he also came inside of me. I couldn't get pregnant but it took a while to get out. I didn't mind though if it was his cum.

I thought it was over until he pushed me onto my back to press his mouth over my red soaking pussy leaking with my cum and his. "mmh!" I moan and grip his hair as his tongue enters my hole to lick up all of the cum that was there. once he stops I whine "stop whining baby we will continue this later" I nod into his neck as he began to kiss my body. I giggle and he smiles back at me and starts to put our clothes on again.

he plants a soft kiss onto my lips as I begin to leave the room.

_______________________________

HI HI
ANOTHER CHAP DONEEE
ILY SO MUCH AND TELL ME HOW I DID PLEASE!
ALSO! PLEASE SUPPORT MY SUNOO CENTRIC BOOK CALLED WINE
OKAY FR NOW BYE LOLOL

<3