𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 ~ 𝐬.𝐣𝐧 𝐱 𝐤.𝐬𝐨

(requested)

~back shots
~praise kink
~thigh fucking
~pillow fucking
~bp sunoo
~masochism

"ah! shit shit shit~!"

sunoos hips twitch and buck as he released onto the pillow he was using to ease his horniness. "Oh such a good job~" Someone said from the doorway. Sunoo whips his head back to see who said that, Sim fucking Jake was standing in HIS doorway watching HIM fuck a pillow. Jake made his way to sunoo, pressing his chest against the others back.

"You forgot about our study session that was supposed to happen?~" He asked. "H-how did you even g-get in" " your mom". Jake started sucking and biting Sunoos neck. "Why don't you slide on my dick instead~"

A/N NAUE IM CRINGING
I JUST HAD TO INCORPORATE THE TITLE

sunoo then moaned in agreement. Jake flipped Sunoo around to put both legs around the older. The youngers pussy pressing against his clothed length. Sunoos pussy was only being covered with a thin pair of panties, flower printed but you could see them being soaked by his wetness. "agh~" Jake groaned as Sunoo grinded his hips down onto the other. Jake groped the others ass as he continued to grind and hump against him.

Sunoos thick thighs were pressing against his thin ones. He then pushed Sunoo onto his back and hovered over him. "fuck your so perfect" the younger giggled as if he wasn't just being caught fucking his own pillow. Sim Jake was one of his close "friends" you could even just call it friends with benefits. They had sex often, this was just shocking that he was here.

the older then looked in the drawer next to Sunoos bed. Were he knew it had a small bottle of lube and condoms that fit Jake. Sunoo never topped so he only had some for other people.
he unbuckled his belt, pulled down his pants and underwear to reveal his large hard cock. Sunoos eyes widened in amazement. It's not like he hasn't seen it before but it always shocked him.

Sunoos hands immediately went to touch it. As if he was a kid in a candy shop. His thin hands stroking his cock while Jake squeezed lube onto it. he looked up at Jake while still pumping the others dick excitingly. The older then pushed the other down again to bring his thighs together and lifting them up to slide his cock in between the warmth.

Jake let out a throaty moan and he slowly started thrusting. Sunoo let out small moans as Jake was touching sensitive parts of his thighs. Jake then put a hand down to touch Sunoos sensitive pussy. "ah!~" Sunoo squeaked as he didn't expect the sudden touch. Jake took his cock out to spread his legs apart. Harshly shoving himself into the other. No prep whatsoever. "ah fuck!" Sunoo screamed. "shush baby your mom is still here"

Jake started to thrust into the other, his hand pressing against Sunoos mouth to conceal his moans and sobs. The youngers wet pussy could've been lube in itself. It was dripping onto the bedsheets and was coating the others cock.
Jake flipped Sunoo over, his dick still in though.

Sunoo was now on his knees, his chest touching the bed and his arms stretched out in front of him. The mirror that was set on his nightstand was in his vision, he saw Jake pounding his pussy roughly. His ass bouncing from every thrust, also when he slapped it. His once pale skin turned red from the slapping and just from being overwhelmed.

"oh you are doing so well baby~" Sunoo moaned in response. "tell me how I'm making you feel~" Sunoo couldn't respond. "words, or I'll stop. Would you like that?" "NO!" Sunoo said loudly, "p-pleASE don't s-stop" The younger moaned loudly. His moans didn't sound right, as if he was talking while jumping for instance.

His body was almost vibrating, everything was going by so fast. The ass slapping, the praises and the fucking was just so overwhelming. "Fuck fuck! You feel so good inside my pussy~" Sunoo moaned out to respond to Jake's demand. Jake groaned and started going in harder. Sunoos body jerking forward as he cummed on his dick.

"good job baby, oh so good for me~" , Sunoos eyes rolled back, he was overstimulated. his body wasn't working correctly. His thighs were shaking and his hands stopped gripping the sheets. Jake didn't seem to stop. He chased his release and when he did. The older collapsed onto the smaller boy. " you okay" jake spoke while panting. Sunoo didn't respond. He turned to Sunoo and saw he went into sub space. He sighed. He would be there for a while.

————————————————————————-

Thank you so much for reading!
I enjoyed writing this
I love sunjake just a bit too much

Check out my other books!
Don't be shy to request a story!
bye bye!