𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝐥.𝐡𝐬 𝐱 𝐩.𝐬𝐡

(requested)

SORRY FOR THE TWO WEEK HIATUS

"dick was hella mean, slipped in some' nice"

~riding
~scratching
~dick fucking
~degrading kink
~overstimulation

Heeseung

hoon can you come over~

are you okay?

please~

fuck

I smile and go to the restroom to grab a bottle of lube and a condom. Then I go to my bed to slide my small shorts down and squirt some lube onto my fingers. I stick two into my hole, "ngh~" I moan out while thrusting them slowly. Scissoring and entering another, trying to prep myself.

after a couple more minutes of doing this I hear knocking on the door. "coming!" I yell as I slip a vibrator in and put on the shorts again. I run to the door and open it. "Hi babe-" I tried to say but couldn't because he pulled me into a rough kiss. Moaning in between as the vibration was getting to me.

He then picked me up from under my thighs and kicked the door closed. He brought me to my bedroom, I feel my dick hardening as he shoves his tongue into my mouth while rolling his hips slowly onto mine. "mmh~" I moan, his hand travels down to my crotch. "excited eh?" he mumbles. "y-yes~" "p-please fuck me~" I was moaning out as he palmed my hard on. Sunghoon then put his hand down into my shorts and held onto my cock. "ugh! fuck~" I groan as he pumped my dick slowly.

3RD POV

the younger then entered his thumb into the slit of the others dick. "AH! fuck sunghoon it hurts!" Heeseung yelped, "don't worry baby it will go away soon~". He slipped his tongue into the olders mouth to distract him, Heeseung felt the burning sensation leave his body as the other crawled on top of him. He looked down at the other. Looking at his flushed red face and swollen , pink lips. "F-fuck me now please~" Heeseung moaned to the younger.
"mmh, so hard baby~" Sunghoon said tauntingly as he continued pumping the others dick.

His tip leaking with precum. Sunghoon bent his head down to lick the tip. "Ah!" Heeseung yelped at the warm feeling of Sunghoons tongue touching the sensitive tip. His tongue swirling the tip, Heeseungs hand went to grip Sunghoons blonde locks. "H-Hoon~" The older groaned as Sunghoon started bobbing his head up and down. His nose almost touching the others lower abdomen.

Shoving Heeseungs dick down his throat, feeling precum puddling into his throat. "Please sunghoon! Fuck me already!" He moaned feeling aroused. Sunghoon left his dick out and flipped him over to slap his ass, not even letting heeseung finish. "gosh you are so needy today hm?~" , "please~". Heeseung felt the bed move but he turned to see sunghoon laying on his back next to him , "okay then, take it~".

Heeseung

I gulped, seeing his cock stand up. Hard as a rock and dripping precum down to his shaft. I climb onto him and drag my dick down his defined abs and sit right behind his cock. I lift myself up and spread my cheeks apart to slowly sit myself down onto his lengthy penis. I clench onto his dick, feeling some resistance I start forcing myself down, it stung. "Fuck" he lets out a throaty groan and gropes my ass . I slowly roll my hips down onto him.

"Such a slut for me~" He moans looking into my eyes. His facial features were making me feel some type of way. His eyebrows knitted together, mouth slightly agape. It was all so hot. I start bouncing up and down slowly, my moans and whines start syncing with my bounces. "oh~ shit!" I start whining my words out, I scream when sunghoon thrusts harshly into my hole. I fall forward into his chest, letting him thrust himself into me. he continued to do so, hitting all of the right spots so deliciously.

"fuck babe!" He started to thrust harder and more sloppy, desperately. I myself was also so close to cumming.

THIRD

heeseung started to fuck himself onto Sunghoons dick. "AH!" Sunghoon stopped and took a tight grip onto Heeseungs hip. His thighs trembled as he released in heeseung, his cock still buried in the older. He knew the other didn't release so he switched spots and heeseung was now propped up against pillows but one was underneath his ass. Sunghoon then entered hee again, his own cum gushing out of Heeseungs hole in the process.

he immediately started thrusting at a rapid speed. "t-too fast!" Heeseung mumbled against Sunghoons shoulder while scratching his back. Making small crescents into it. "ngh! SHIT!" The older moaned while cumming onto the others cock. Heeseung started panting as sunghoon showed no sign of slowing down. The younger took the others leg over both shoulders, holding onto it while still fucking him harshly.

In this position he was able to hit his prostate dead on. "AH! Sunghoon shit!" Heeseung sobbed as he was overstimulated and was feeling the pleasure rush over his body in shocks. "mmh- fuck such a whore, all spread out like this" Sunghoon moaned to the other. Heeseung moaned in response. Just like that, the younger released again.

Collapsing on the other, his dick still buried deep inside him. Sunghoon planted a soft kiss square on Heeseungs lips. They stayed there. Panting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So
SO
Sorry for taking like two weeks off of posting on this! I hope yall enjoyed, tried smth new bc I don't usually do Heehoon. Enjoyed writing it tho!

Check out my other books!