𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 ~ 𝐥.𝐡𝐬 𝐱 𝐬.𝐣𝐧

( requested)
If you were the one to request, please tell me how I did at the end of the book :)

this one shot does have some scenes that might be "weird" so if you aren't prepared, I wouldn't recommend reading.

~ degrading
~masochism
~hair pulling
~rough
~daddy kink
~plug
~begging
~bp jake

not proofread sorry :sobs:

Context: heeseung is too busy with work and leaves jake to fix his sexual needs by himself.

"ngh! fuck~!" Jake moans out, this was the 5th time this week alone he has had to jerk himself off or fuck himself with something because his husband heeseung is too busy at his work building. Not helping the other whatsoever. he only sees him come home and sleep, not even in the same bed! He sleeps on the couch because he is too exhausted to even walk up some stairs to sleep with his husband he has been "neglecting" for some while.

Jake shakes off the feeling of disappointment and pulls up his panties and shorts and walks to the closet to change because he was sick of heeseung not fucking him for 2 weeks. Not that he was counting or anything but it was getting frustrating. Jake then scoffs to himself as he pulls out a babydoll dress- well, it was a skirt and a crop top with slight puffed sleeves, baby yellow.
(top photo)

The boy then walked into the living room and laid down on his stomach, slightly pushing out his ass. He then opened his phone to see the time, 7:58. He sighed and his eyes began to slowly drift off. 8:46, the boy then hears the locks on the door jingle and unlock, he then shakes himself awake and props himself up to look pretty (as if he wasn't already )

The older walks into the room to see the other, dressed up. The dress fit perfectly onto the younger. "baby~" heeseung cooed as he saw the other laying on the spot he would come and sleep on everyday. his ass in his field of vision. He felt his cock twitch as Jake seemed not respond, but rather just keep scrolling on his phone. Heeseung then wrapped his strong arms around the others waist and bury his face into his neck. Taking in his sweet lavender scent. "fuck you smell so good~" the older groaned.

"What are you doing babe~" heeseung asked as it seemed that Jake was typing something, not paying attention. "stop being a brat and listen to me" heeseung then flipped Jake over. "you enjoy me saying these things to you hm?" Jake moaned in response. "such a slut for me"

he then pulled up his skirt to reveal no underwear but a pink jem that was shoved into his hole. "such a nice surprise~" Jake arched his back slightly as heeseung pulled it out and stuck two fingers in harshly. "ngh! fuck daddy~" Jake whined out. "you're calling me that now?" The older responded, his fingers not faltering the fast pace. Jake pulled himself up onto his hands and knees, hoping that would make him slow down but it didn't.

"s-shit!~" Jakes back twitched "I'm g-gonna cum!" Heeseung pulled out his fingers and stood back up from the couch. "please! N-no please keep going~" Jake begged. "Beg", Jake crawled down onto the floor. Grabbed Heeseungs left leg and pushed himself onto it. "Please daddy~ fuck me~ make me cum~!" Jake begged while slightly humping onto his dress shoe. Looking up at the older with doll eyes, as if trying to convince him. Heeseung felt his erection grow harder, it was almost painful.

"awh so cute~" heeseung cooed at the younger. He then picked him up by underneath his armpits, holding his ribcage area. Jake started grinding against his hard on while pressing his soaking pussy onto the older. "ack! Shit Jake I'm trying to take us to our room~!" Heeseung moaned. "just fuck me here please~" Jake whined. Heeseung hesitated but took a look around to see a coffee table, the couch they were on and the kitchen counter. Heeseung then placed Jake's upper body onto the counter and let everything else hang off of it.

"Lube?" "No just fuck me raw~". Something in heeseung snapped because he just took out his cock and shoved it into where the jem was. Jake let out a scream as he felt the stinging pain, but he oddly liked it. "oh fuck you're so tight~" the black haired said. He immediately started thrusting into him harshly. Knowing he enjoyed pain.

"ah-ah-shit!" Jake moaned as his body jerked back and forth with the others thrusts. the older pulled his hair back, "you feel so good for daddy-shit~". "mmh! fuck I'm gonna cum!". Heeseung then started rubbing and pinching Jake's clit, encouraging him to cum. "agh! Fuck!~" Jake moaned as he came. The older wouldn't stop his thrusts as Jake brought his hand to try to push him away as he was overstimulated.

The black haired pulled out and picked Jake up. Thinking he was done, Jake started to kiss and suck the others neck. Heeseung then placed Jake onto the dining table and entered his pussy. "oh shit~" Jake moaned as his soaking pussy was being parted. "Fuck you're taking daddy so well~" his thrusts slowly getting faster to an animalistic pace. The sounds were so explicit, skin slapping, the wet sounds, and the moans of the younger.

"fuck I'm gonna cum!" Heeseung moaned as his thrusts got faster and harder. "AGH" Jake almost screamed as the olders dick went deeper, almost feeling it in his stomach. Not too long afterwards, Jake came on his husbands cock and so did he. Jake felt his eyes close as the warm feeling of his partners cum spilled into his pussy. "Fuck I'm sorry for not doing this earlier baby~" Heeseung whispered into the younger ear while kissing his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Hope you liked it!
don't forget to check out my other books!
If you would like to request, dm me or comment at the end of the book!

<33