𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 ~ 𝐩.𝐣𝐲 𝐱 𝐲.𝐣𝐧

(requested)

PART 1

SLIGHT SMUT

NOT PROOF READ SORRY

~choking kink
~rough
~spitting kink
~backshots
~step brothers
~public sex
~bp jungwon

"lets try something new today.." jungwon spoke to himself while choosing what to wear to go out with his step brother for some 'bonding time'.
He chose a maroon dress that looks like a lace sleeping dress, black heeled knee high boots, a black blazer, and plain sheer thigh high socks. (top photo if it shows)

as soon as the boy left the room he sees the other sitting on the living room couch, he glares up at him. Staring holes into the smaller, glancing up and down and then meeting his eyes. his teeth clench, "ready to go?" he grits. "y-yeah" the boy says intimidated, "fuck me." He mumbled quietly to himself as he steals glances at the other.

He was wearing Chelsea boots, bell bottomed jeans, a skin tight long sleeved turtle neck, with chains that hung nicely around his neck. "you done staring?" The older said amused by his actions, he didn't even notice that he was staring and that they didn't even start walking yet. "a-ah sorry." he mumbled back as they actually started walking.

~time skip~

they had just gotten food at the mall and jungwon had made an excuse to use the restroom as he felt himself become aroused at the look of his stepbrother  and tried to relieve himself in the restroom. he scrambled into a stall and pushed his cream white panties down his legs and lifted his dress up to relieve himself. "mh~" he let out small moans, the door to the restroom suddenly opened. He just realized that he spent a good 10 minutes in the restroom.

"jungwon. open the door", his heart stopped as he tried to get himself situated in time before he barged in. "o-okay hold on!" he yelped desperately, he unlocked the door and he was pushed in and was pinned up against the door by his neck. his lips were smashed against the others, surprised but slowly melted into the kiss. His hands messing with the elders hair, their tongues sliding together slowly.

the younger pulled away as his breath was dying down. "w-what the fuck" he said through pants while keeping eye contact. he felt hands rubbing against his waist as he threw his head back to allow Jay to kiss and suck the skin of his. making small love bites on his Adam's apple and jawline.

"what am i going to do with you~" jungwon shivered in excitement as Jay grabbed his throat, "open" he obeyed as the elder spat into his mouth. jungwon giggled and swallowed the liquid eagerly, making doll eyes at the other.

"good boy~" he taunted. as he bent the younger forward to plant his hands on the door. his dress pushed up towards his lower back. The others  head being leveled with his as two fingers rubbed against his wet heat. "ah~!" He squeaked as they entered him.

his eyes rolled back as Jay pushed his back more, causing his back to arch more then it already was. "ngh~" he mumbled as his pace increased. his cheek pressing against the bathroom door that was definitely full of germs.

the restroom door then bursted open as another pair of horny men shoved themselves into a stall next to them. Jungwons eyes shot open as jay pulled up the youngers panties and pushed his skirt back down to stand him back up. opened the stall and grabbed him by the waist to guide him back out and whispered into his ear, "let's continue this in the car then hm~?", jungwons disappointed face lit up as he giggled.

—————————————————————————

HI...🫣
UM I KINDA NEGLECTED THIS BOOK BUT MUCH MORE UPDATES ARE COMING SOON
TELL ME HOW I DID :)

ILSYM !!

<3