𝐢𝐧 ~ 𝐩.𝐬𝐡 𝐱 𝐤.𝐬𝐨

(requested)

"I might just have to fuck him on the highway"

~backshots
~riding
~toys (vibrator)
~bp sunoo
~slight voyeurism
~hyung kink

SUNGHOON

"hey babe can you take me to wonnie's house?". My boyfriend asked me since he didn't want to drive. I've been suspicious that he has been doing something with jungwon but I have my ways. "Okay are you ready?" , "no duh" I hate but love his smart comments he makes. I'll shut him up later.

"Lets go" I say. He is always on his phone, whatever I say. It gets annoying, we get into the car. I start the car "did you connect the gps?" damn thirty minutes. Enough time for me. I pull something out of the car side pocket
( A/N NO IDEA WHAT ITS CALLED )
I pull it out and throw it onto Sunoos lap. He looks up and sees a vibrator on his lap. "babe? Why do you even have this in your car"

"You know what it is right?" , "..yes".

"Then you should know what to do with it"

SUNOO

does he really want me to put this in right now?
I hesitate but slide down my panties in insert two fingers first. "mph~" I moan as I start thrusting my fingers into my pussy. I look to my side and I see sunghoon smirking while looking at the mirror that I had open. I then take out my fingers and insert the vibrator. I keep it in and I sit back up , waiting for it to turn on. "AH~!" I yelp as I didn't expect it to start so fast.

He takes a turn and it adds another 20 minutes as it reroutes him. I am still panting and moaning as I see him chuckle and his hard on grows. He pulls into a parking lot and stops the car. I am confused but too into pleasure to care. He then gets out of the car to pick me up and place me in the backseat, closing the doors and climbing on top of me.

"fuck babe you look so good like this" he said out tauntingly. "ugh~ f-fuck you" I moaned back at him as the vibrator was still in me" he then leaned down to plant a kiss on my lips, pulled back slightly and went back down for a rougher, tongue kiss. His hand went down to my throbbing pussy to rub his middle finger in a circular motion.

"ngh~ oh fuck~" I mumbled between the kiss.he then took the vibrator out of me, "ugh! Hyung?" I said out of confusion. He then flipped me over and said "face down ass up" I blushed but agreed.
He then grabbed what I thought was a bottle of lube, squirted some onto his fingers and roughly entered his middle and ring finger into me.

"ah!~" I moaned, as he thrusted his fingers deep and fast into me. when he thought I was stretched enough he then unbuckled his belt and pants . He roughly thrusted his cock into me. "AH! oh shit hyung~" I moaned out feeling filled up.

I turned my head sideways to let myself breathe from my head being down onto the seat.

ring ring ring!!

"fuck sunghoon stop" I said but he had no sign of stopping. Maybe even thrusting harder. He grabbed my phone and said "answer it" seeing that it was jungwon. "ugh fuck you" I hissed out at him. He then pressed the green button that was to answer the phone. "Bitch when are you getting here we have been waiting"

"sunghoon!" I whisper shouted at him as he kept rolling his hips into me. "mmh~ oh fuck" I moaned quietly. "SUNOO!" I heard jungwon yell from the phone. "h-huh?" I said back. "When are you getting here". "u-um soon" I mumbled. Sunghoon still fucking me from behind.

"Okay well hur-" Jungwon was cut off from what he was saying by a choked out moan from Sunoo. "mmh-ah!~" he quickly put a hand over his mouth. "um, okay then never mind!" He hung up quickly. "Hyung!~" I yelled from pleasure when he hit my g-spot. Not even thinking about what just happened with jungwon.

He used two fingers to keep my mouth open while fucking me."oh fuck babe~" He groaned thrusting faster, closing up to his release. "ngh~! fuck!" I moaned cumming onto his dick, dropping my head down.he kept thrusting chasing his. "shit~" he moaned as I feel his cum leaking into me. He drops onto the seat next to him. "I'm not done" I said, climbing onto him and sliding his cock back into my pussy.

"ugh! Shit" he groaned as I already started rolling my hips onto his. Seeing his eyes shut, eyebrows knitted together was so hot to me. I then start bouncing onto him, feeling his cock rub against my walls. Now leaning against his chest, arms around his neck, kissing it while still rolling my hips onto him.

"m-more" I hear him whine. I've never heard him whine unless it was a joke before so this was new but I liked it. I obey and start going faster.
"mmh!~ ah fuck~" he continued. He grabbed my hips and guided them back and forth. My head still resting on his neck.

All of a sudden he thrusted into me, making me jolt up. He continued as I was close. "mmh! Shit I'm close hyung!" He kept the pace until I came and so did he. his dick still in me I moan when he shifted. I feel his cock twitch in me "fuck".

I'm guessing yall know what happens next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg I am so close to falling asleep as I am writing this.

SO SORRY FOR GHOSTING YALL

I STARTED WRITING THIS BUT NEVER ENDED UP FINISHING IT LMAO 😭

love yall thoo <33

980 words.