Shooting Star

Another month passed, as the feast of Christmas arrives. Aberforth returns home, glad to see his beloved little sister. And unamused to see Gellert around the house.

Meaning, the house is no longer quiet with the arguments between Gellert, Aberforth, and Albus.

"No, not there!" Aberforth yelled at Gellert. Gellert tried placing the ornament in another spot.

"That's a terrible spot," Aberforth complained.

Gellert tired of Aberforth judgement had enough tolerance,"Then, where should I put it?"

"Well, I don't know. How about you go back to your home," Abeforth couldn't stand having Gellert all day at his home.

"Abe, don't be rude," Ariana spoke up before Albus could. Albus helped her not fall from the stool as she wanted to place the star on top of the christmas tree.

Abeforth jaw dropped, he now understood he fended on his own. His sister used to support him, and now she stands on Gellert's side.

"Since when did you sided with this jerk?"

"Abe! That's mean!"

"She is right. Apologize to Gellert."

Both Ariana and Albus defended Gellert. Gellert simply smirk in victory having the two Dumbledore's at his side.

Abeforth refused, he couldn't believe Gellert managed to sweet talk his brother. When he left, his sister sided with him, now she is siding with his enemy.

"Abe, you must—"

"It's fine, Albus. Aberforth is jealous," Gellert cut Albus off, and understood the jealous nature of Aberforth. He did sway Ariana and Albus from him. Something, easily done.

"Gelley could you pass me the star?" Ariana pointed behind him.

"Gelley?" Aberforth is shocked to hear how close she had gotten to Gellert. He knows Ariana gives nicknames to people she trust and connects with.

Gellert handed her the Christmas star," Careful, Silver," he told her to be caution from a fall.

"She has a name. A. R.I. A. N. A. Not Silver," Aberforth wanted Gellert far from his sister. Gellert simply crossed his arms and rolled his eyes ignoring Aberforth.

"All done!" Ariana had placed the Christmas star.

"Good. Now he can leave," Aberforth pointed at the curl blond to be the one to leave his home.

"He isn't leaving," Albus said.

"And why not?" Aberforth demanded an explanation.

"Not that it isn't your business, my aunt left to visit a sick friend, she will be back after christmas," Gellert decided to give him an explanation.

"Don't care, out!" Aberforth pointed the door for him.

Gellert chuckled," I'm not leaving."

"Abe, it's Christmas. No one should be alone on Christmas," Ariana asked her brother to be reasonable.

"Fine, four days and you're out! He can sleep in the basement," Aberforth had no choice to agree with his sister.

"Actually, I was thinking you sleep there. Albus takes your bed and I will sleep in Albus room," Gellert smirked hoping his idea is favorable.

"No one is sleeping at the basement. Everyone will sleep at there rooms. Gellert and I will decide where we will sleep either the couch or my room," Albus blushed having the thought of Gellert sleeping on his bed.

Gellert in mind wanted to cuddle with Ariana. He didn't know why but could not stop the feelings from showing. He feels weak in her presence. She could easily read him. He wanted her to always be with him. He hasn't understand it yet, but is still figuring it out.

The candles turned off, as the house was quiet. Albus snores couldn't get Gellert to sleep. Aberforth louder snores sounded worse amongst the walls.

Gellert quietly sneak inside Ariana room to find her starring at the window," May I come in?" He whispered.

Ariana a bit startled allowed him to enter her room. "Couldn't sleep?" He stood beside her.

"I'm not tired. Did my brothers snores awake you?" She figured Gellert couldn't sleep by the loud sleeping sounds.

"A pillow on my head didn't help," Gellert tried to get some sleep.

"You can sleep here," Ariana offered for him to stay.

"I'm pretty sure Abeforth would try to kill me. He is trying hard to keep me away from you," Gellert knew it wouldn't be a good idea to stay.

"But I can stay a little while," Gellert wanted to remain with her.

"I read on the newspaper about the shooting stars. Want to watch it with me?" She asked, as she waited.

"Sure, I want to see shooting stars. What will you wish for?" He slipped his arms around her waist.

"I can't tell you. My wish will never come true if I tell you," she felt his embrace.

"Fair point," Gellert admired her beauty. He found her more beautiful under the moonlight sky.

Then, amongst the sky a group of stars began to fall from the sky. Ariana gasped then she quietly asked for her wish. Gellert tightly holding her closed his eyes and made a wish.

He wished for his world domination to be a success. He added a second wish for Ariana to fall for him.

"Did you make your wish?" He finished making his wish. She solemnly nodded. Ariana had wished to live longer to find Gellert's happiness.

He knew it was the perfect moment to ask her. Yet, he lacked the courage to ask how she felt about him. He is beginning to understand the need of her. He needed her, as Ariana is the one to filled his heart in warmth.

He had been with many girls in school. None made him flustered. Ariana was different, it made it feel all kind of things he had never experienced. When he first kissed her, he never desired her more. When she laughs, it fills his heart with joy. When she smiles, he wants to fill her with happiness.

"Yes," she turned to him.

"Silver, I—" Gellert planned to confess, but her yawn interrupted.

"Are you sleepy?" He noticed her tired eyes. She sleepily nodded.

She went to bed, as helped tuck her in bed. Gellert was about to leave her to sleep until she grabbed his hand. "Can you stay with me a bit," Ariana feared to be alone with the dark spirit in her room.

Gellert nodded, Ariana made room for him to sleep. He laid beside her as she turned to face him. He had his arms around her hugging her comfortably.

"Goodnight, Gelley," she began to close her eyes.

"Goodnight, Silver," he leaned in to kiss her forehead. Something he never done, which he felt glad to do.

———————————————————
Author's Note:

Hello, I have decided to upload photos after I complete this book so you guys can get a visual of Ariana and Gellert. I am sorry that my uploads are slow. I have work, side hustles, an another book I am currently working on. In recompensation, I upload more chapters. This will the third chapter I upload this week. I will try to upload the another chapter soon. Please be patient 🙏