chapter 2

After completing the formalities and procedures Abhijit and Niharika came out from office.

Abhijit: Think well, you want to do this?

Niharika: of course, there is no change in my decision.....

Abhijit: But uncle...

Niharika: Don't worry about father.... By tomorrow afternoon we're boarding to India, pack your things and ask Aryan to collect the evidence, reports and files from head office.

Abhijit shook his head and went towards his vehicle while Niharika got into her car driving towards her home.

“I'm in home”

Niharika entered in her house casually throwing her bag in couch and went towards badminton court in their house.......

Niharika: hi dad!......

Martin stopped his game turning towards his daughter......

Martin: hey, niha! You came earlier today....

Niharika: umm, yeah. Actually I need to talk regard that.

Martin acknowledged and both sat on bench settee in corner of court.

Niharika: Dad, you know about my new prosecution right?

Martin: yeah...

Niharika: So, I need to investigate it on myself......

Martin: okay, go on my dear. I know you will achieve this.....

Lakshmi came there.

Lakshmi: But, what's this new?

Niharika: Ma, you will not understand these things, I will explain it later....

Martin: when is your flight?

Niharika: by tomorrow afternoon...... And appa(father) it will be better even if you moved on to Nithya akka's (elder sister) house in California till I come back.
You will not feel lonely.

Martin: okay after your departure we will move on....

Lakshmi: but wait! Where are you going?

Martin: I guess it's afganistan right dear?

Niharika looked at her father with little tense.....

Niharika: appa(father), I'm not going to afganistan....

Martin narrowed his eyebrows and looked questiongly towards Niha....

Niharika: Actually this case connected with three countries. For afganistan, Rahman and mahmud are going there. Another country is Poland, filip with his assistant will look after there. And here there is a third team consisting me, Abhijit and Aryan and we are moving to.....

Lakshmi: Moving to?

Niharika: I need to go to India.

Lakshmi: Niha are you serious?.

Niharika: what's wrong with it ma. I'm going there for important work not for any vacations.... And I can't neglect it though.

Niharika looked at her father who's closing his eyes while his conscience is filled with chain of trance........

Niharika: dad, I want to ask it, whenever I'm taking the name of India why did mom or abhi mama (brother in law) reacting too much?

Martin: pack your things, don't mind them, you need to go right!

Niharika prompted to say but stopped abruptly knowing her father will not say anything if he doesn't wish to.

Lakshmi went and sat beside martin while holding his hands in assurance........

Next day,

Niharika came to airport and waiting at entrance for other two members...
Abhijit came there alone.....

Niharika: Abhi, where is Aryan!

Abhijit: There are some formalities in his department to complete. So he will join us days later. Here, I got reports from him.

Niharika: keep it with you....

Abhijit: well let's go inside. Or it will get late....

Niharika went near her parents and hugged them for finale....

Abhijit too hugged martin while he looked towards him.

Martin: At these 20 years it's the first time I'm sending her for much distance that too...... Please take care of her and yourself too.....

Abhijit: I can understand you uncle! Don't worry. Take care.

Saying he pinched Martin's check making him chuckle. Martin patted his back and pushed him........ Abhijit and niharika went inside airport.......

Abhijit's pov

I don't even have any idea about what niha is trying to do. This case had got into my nerves. It stole my peace, happiness, literally everything and now I'm roaming around countries like a mad man to find him..... That one person.... Who's playing with Interpol, who teased our self respect by challenging us. No matter what happens and how much time it takes I will not return to America without finding him.

One day we will bring into the lights. He will get the deserved punishment for his deed. Hereafter I will make sure no one can die in his hands. He will experience hell from now..... My tremendous anger and annoyance towards that unknown person, huh! He sighed The day when he comes infront me will his last day in this world....