chapter 5

In India,

Time skip : 4 years.

Sound of mobile ringtone echoed throughout the abandoned building....... Which is actually active by some people, obviously for some illegal activities.... A person came and connected with call.

“good morning sir, we have tracing him with the resources you provided sir. And we got another news for you. His daughter is here in India”.......  The goon said to the person on other side.....

“yes sir, sure. I will try to do it as soon as possible” the goon finally obliged with some instructions of his client/boss..

“Boss asked to trace the location of his daughter! But how? We didn't have any information regard her. Not a single one.” The goon said in confusion.

“ Leave about information, we don't even know how she looks like” another goon said.....

“ what can we do now?” another one interrogated “ Let's search about her with the resources we got about him” goon said.

“It won't take us long to find out what she looks like, where we find out she's here! We can do it boys...... search every nook of social media”

The leader cheered up the goons while everyone returned to their respective systems........

𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗎𝗆.

“ Here the most expected finals of
Women premier league RCB vs DC, and the match is just raising our curiosity to no extent...... And here we are in do or die moment” The commentator said in his usual energetic voice......

The entire stadium engulfed in a sudden silence, praying to take the last wicket of DC team.... And there was just two balls left and DC team  need 2 runs for their win.....

Commentator 1,“ Here the 4th ball of 19th over is going to be bowled and facing it's the last hope of Delhi capitals.... Pressure prevails in entire atmosphere ”.

Commentator 2, “who beholds the pressure? RCB or DC ? ”

Commentator 1, “ If you question me! I will definitely say it's DC.”

Commentator 2, “ absolutely, but let's wish good luck for both teams”.

The bowler bowled Yorker while batswoman tackled making ball to swing in direction of slip. Wicketkeeper jumped to catch that ball......

Commentator 1, “ Here we go......... Aaaah! Yes..... Niharika Singh once again did it. What a marvelous catch by vedanti sharma.....”

Commentator 2, “The legendary team won their deserved cup,”

Commentator 1, “ Once again in today's match niharika Singh achieved 5 wicket haul.

Commentator 2, “ Hey man, This girl is literally maintaining streak on taking fifer ”

Commentator 1, “ Indian cricket's future is in safehands ”.

Captain smirti mandana lifts the cup with her team..........

Time skip: Some hours.

Abhijit pulled niharika into hug and kissed her head......

Abhijit: so glad for you.... Here talk with dad... He is in call.

He gave his phone to niharika and went inside.....

“ Hi dad! Did you watched the match? Did I played well? ” niharika squealed in happiness and tripped on bean bag.....

“yes dear! Of course I had watched your game, so proud of you my dear” martin said from other side.....

“miss you dad” niharika said while her voice paled....

“ I'm also missing my daughter so much, Do you remember, before 4 years with what reason you came to India” martin said.

“Abhijit and Aaryan are working on that! But not a single stone is able to turned, Guess we will reach the main culprit soon. It's been 4 years...... ” she sighed while saying those last words...

“ yes dear, well you must be tired, get some rest. I will talk to you later” maaran said and disconnected the call.

Niharika's pov

My long time dream is playing cricket, that too for India. And guess there was only few steps away to achieve my ultimate goal. It's have been since 4 years I came to India with Abhijit, for those investigations. But as Abhijit said political crisis became a big hinder for us to investigate, but somehow FBI helped us with that.  And In other hand I have came long way here, into this wpl phase..... I guess it was too fast for me to achieve, but I deserve it, I didn't won these with any cheats but with my pure talent, my passion and consistency.  Sure oneday I will play international games too............

__________________________

Niharika and Abhijit returned to home after their long tiring day, literally after strolling entire Delhi.

“Hey what's that?” Abhijit noticed a parcel in corner and took it... Niharika opened the door and both entered inside....

“Who knows open it” Niharika said  but came and got that parcel in her hand. “It has my name. I will open it” she said with a childish grin.

She ripped off those covers and opened the box. Her emotions got all jammed at a moment while a rush of tears are in verge to broke down...... Her hands caressed a blue fabric in the box and lifted it........

 Her hands caressed a blue fabric in the box and lifted it