chapter 7

sissyyyyyy!!!!!! ” niharikha
squealed in happiness and went towards Smirti mandana. “hey kiddo! Be gentle orelse I will tripped on ground” smirti said while balancing her force. “ I'm glad that you're my roommate, thank god” niharikha said and again hugged smirti.

“okay, okay. now come we need to attend the meeting” smirti said. While niharikha narrowed her eyebrows “Meeting?” she interrogated “yes. Meeting for team bonding. It usually happens, especially when there are debutants” smriti replied.

Niharikha and smirti came out from room and went towards a big hall. They entered inside and niharikha noticed various familiar faces.

“Hello girls! I'm your captain and this is Niharikha singh our debutant for this series” she introduced “Hi!” Niharikha greeted them in her intimidating voice. “Hello! I'm team's vice captain jemimah” jemimah Rodrigues introduced herself. “ yes of course she is vice captain, but she will not do whatever work I give her. Lazy dumbhead smirti mocked jemimah. “ But don't underestimate my cheetah in grounds, you will watch another version of her” smirti continued.

For sometime they spent their time with random discussions later some cricket related too. Then they had their dinner. “ Girls, tomorrow morning we have introductory session with our coaches and practice session too. So sleep well and come to ground sharply at 6'0 clock.” smirti instructed “ yes. Yes, our head coach and batting coach are too punctual, so don't get late” jemimah added up in her playful tone. “ji captains” other members cooed. Smirti shakes her head in disbelief and went out from there.

Niharika (monologue): oh god! I forget about reports, I have to decode it.

She got up immediately and excused herself from there. Niharika hurriedly came to her room and saw the message from Abhijit. It was an complicated maths, which is actually clue given by that unknown man about his next target..

 It was an complicated maths, which is actually clue given by that unknown man about his next target

Niharika noted it down in her note and kept the phone aside. She started to work on it.

Niharika ( monologue): Oh my goodness!!!! What kind of  equation is this

Niharika ( monologue): Oh my goodness!!!! What kind of  equation is this.... Arghh... I'm feeling like to hit my head on wall.
He is becoming more complicated by time. Boss please give easy sums next time.

She mentally groaned and focused on her work.

____________________________

Sir, I have came here to my friend's house for gathering information about that killer. We have reached our ultimate destination. Now i'm coming to Delhi sir.” Aaryan said to Abhijit through phone call. “Good job, aaryan. But be conscious and safe while returning.” Abhijit replied. Aaryan uploaded the sources in pendrive and bidded bye to his friend.

He was walking into the narrow streets of Andheri, his conscience got alerted and he was keeping his each and every step with cautious.

A man is looking aaryan from top of building and dialed a number. “Boss he came out from the place, May I kill him? He questioned. “ No don't kill that Interpol officer, do as I say” he instructed from other side.

Aaryan get into his car and started to drive. He drove as fast as he can. He knew his death his somewhere here, but he want to fight back it until he submits these sources to Abhijit. His mind is all blank to think about any other things and accelerated more.......

Mama (brother in law) I solved that equation and got 8 digit number. It matches the date of birth scheme. I'm sending it, please check that” niharikha said in phone call. “okay niha” Abhijit replied and disconnected the call.

She took picture of that note page and send it to Abhijit. But it didn't sent... Niharika noticed there is no signal “oh shit!!!!” she murmered and forwarded towards her room entrance.

where are you going niha?” smirti aksed “huh, sister.... There is no signal here. Need to talk with father.” niharikha replied “what? Just now you're talking with someone” Smirti said while searching for her phone.

“yes sis, but it got disconnected abruptly and there was  no signal” niharika replied “ yes! Singals got jammed” smirti said while noticing her mobile.

Niharikha came out from room  and wandered around in search of signal. “Let me check it with that list, abhi sent me” she thought and scrolled the mobile. In few minutes she noticed that same numbers as someone's birthday. “Aaryan” She murmered and noticed that signals got activated.

She tried to call Abhijit to tell the information but it is busy at first try. Again she tried to call him but his mobile is switched off....  “He just now talked with me.....” she said doubtedly and dialed aaryan

“The number you have dialed is out of network. Please try again later”

niharikha got frustrated on hearing the customer care tune and hit the wall with her leg......

DAMN ITTTT!!!!!!, What on the earth stopping you guys to attend my call... Arghhhh.... Aaryan you're in danger please attend my call” niharikha said within herself.......

__________________________

Aaryan came near Surat and riding too fast in highways.....  He noticed two cars which is actually following him for long time.. He thought it as normal but not now.... Aaryan speed up more and drive faster, but those two cars too accelerated and matched their speed..... Aaryan is constantly looking at those two cars and failed to look at the lorry came in front......