chapter 6

“Hardwork is the universal key to achieve anything in this world” these are the words once said by a wise man, But “money can buy anything” became relevant fact in current world. After facing and breaking all hurdles and problems. Here, our Niharika forwarding towards next phase of her life, To achieve her goal. To fulfill her lifetime wish.

Niharika's pov

I can't believe my fortune, I got selected into T20 World Cup (women) squad. My world got stuck in shock when I saw that Indian jersey printed with my name. My happiness has no boundaries, I felt like flying high on seventh sky. I felt like I need to cry on lap of my mother. Since childhood sports have special place in my heart. Obviously my father been handling an sports academy he coach his students with games like badminton, tennis, volleyball, basketball etc. He hire special coaches for each games when it comes to badminton he himself will train everyone, even I love to play badminton.

But apart from this, watching cricket matches with my father is something different. Those rare pleasent expressions on my father's face when India won.... I loved to see him like that. But, I can't. Though, he showered love and happy around us, his face always beholds a void expression.
I always tried to find out the reason behind his behaviour but It always went vain.

At age of 15 I started to play cricket in my locality. But the main drawback is America doesn't focus much on cricket. I don't know much but in America they don't even have proper cricket stadiums. I used to play with my friends in school. Sometimes with academy students and coaches. My hunger for playing cricket started growing tremendously. Then I got to know that my parents are actually Indians. Another quiz inside me, why they hide it? If I ask them, sure I will not get answer. Still I tried to ask my elder sister but much true to my prediction she  didn't answer anything and diverted the topic.

That's when Abhi mama (brother in law) took charge of this case, my entire attention focused on that, when I heard about this weird serial killer. Who kills people using authentic and scientific calculations.

I depicted my thoughts and opinion with simple logics on that case, which is actually helpful to FBI officials. I just told those theory to abhi. But he took it serious and after an month. FBI officials called me and asked my assistance to them.

Being an person who loves to enjoy these adventures and unfold mysteries in crime, I was super excited and accepted to help them. But then I'm just a minor girl in age of 17, still they faked my identity around states and asked to assist the investigators. At beginning my parents were skeptical about this, Abhijit assured them and while collecting I came across the case of an Indian cricketer Vijay maaran. It triggered my conscience and I reopened it. It actually gives much more clue to us.

Then I found joining in Indian cricket team as inevitable, but Mr. Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma denied my request. I can't blame them, they are right from their point of view. Still they helped us by providing various resources.

Author's pov

Niharika's trance got broken by atmosphere sounds, she came out from her subconscious and the car she was travelling stopped at entrance of an hotel. She got down and entered inside hotel, a sense of nervousness and excitement filled within her.

Hello mam” a voice came behind her, niharika turned to find a man in coat suit “yes” she asked. “ I'm akash manager of ICT, you're niharika Singh right?” he interrogated. “yes, I'm Niharika” niharika replied. “Please come with me” he went forward leading way for niharika. She followed him and he showed her room. “This is your room ” he said and went away. Niharika entered her room and arranged her luggage properly.
She went towards balcony and dialed Abhijit...

“Hey niha, did you reached there?” Abhijit asked from another side.
“yes bruh! Just now reached at hotel” she replied. “Did you met anyone there? He interrogated Team manager had got me to my room but, need to meet other players. Niharika replied. “Did you got any trace regard those anonymous supplies ” Niharika asked.

“Actually, rahman got but as usual that unknown man killed that person who's supposed to help us” Abhijit replied “Aaryan too trying hard to trace his location and stalking his informations but every plan is went vain” he continued “Here, this harish's case. Because of these delay we can't even get any evidence for him and bcci forced to ban him, That man is getting into my nerves” abhijit said in his annoyance filled voice.

“Actually he is genius mama (brother in law) using accurate calculations in murder. He is just a freak. Who will calculate Time, distance, speed, etc. Etc... While Killing enemy? But he will” niharikha said in her enthusiasm filled voice. “oh god! You're supporting him? Damn!! Niha you're supposed to help us. Of course we know, he was using those damn physics and maths while Killing people but don't forget, FBI hired you to decode his puzzles and maths” abhijit said.

“yeah I remember.Get reports from rahman sir and send me” niharika replied “okay, take rest and play well. All the best. I will send it afterwards” he said and disconnected the call.

Niharika came inside room and saw another person sitting inside her room, obviously her roommate but her eyes widened in shock and her face glowed like a thousand watts bulb.......