chapter 4

In India.

Rohit and Virat are confused and don't know what to react for her request..... Rohit can imagine the bunch of problems if he tried to accept her request......

Rohit: Are you joking? Playing cricket that too international games! It's not everyone's cup of tea. Just now in recent years, Indian women cricket team is getting great audiance and attention, we will not risk it......

Niharika: I will not play there! But atleast as a member in that squad...

Kholi: Number of talented personnel are waiting in anticipation for getting into a National team. It's not America to take these things as just like that....

Rohit: It's Indian media, which will tear us apart if we add someone into a squad from nowhere! You came here for investigation and kindly do it in your official way. If you need any assistance or information, I can provide you resources but not this.....

Kholi: Even if we accepted your request, don't those culprits will get alert seeing you?

Niharika: why me?

Rohit: sorry?

Niharika: I mean why they need to alert seeing me? No one knows me!

Kholi: what?!! Everyone in this world knows that this case is gonna handled by an undercover agent of Interpol, obviously it's you.

Rohit and Virat noticed the tensed face of Niharika and furrowed their eyebrows....

Niharika (monologue): Oh god! In what kind of situation I have ended up, my semester question paper is much easier to answer....... They and their questions.......

Niharika: sir, it's like........ No one knows me! Or had seen me.... Well don't bother about that! But can you rethink about that........

Rohit: sorry! You have 0% chances....

Rohit and Virat left the place immediately

Abhijit and niharika left the place after collecting some necessary records.........

In hotel room,

Niharika: ufff!!!! I'm done with this.....

Abhijit: what!!!? Oh! The great daring person fed up in this starting level?

Niharika: oh, not time for sarcasm bruh! What kind of people they are...... My brain literally got shrinked in thinking......

Abhijit: please don't blow up your cover niha! For this world you're commissioner of police and investigation officer of this case. Be steady in your identity....

Niharika: I will make sure, this will not continue again......

Abhijit: you have to! Orelse it may lead to big problem! Be careful. FBI had taken big risk regard you...... Especially stop reciting cinema dialogues......

Niharika: yeah, I will..... But now please...... I'm hungry, let's eat something......

Abhijit sighed in disbelief and smacked her head.....

Abhijit: First get freshed up! I will too... The we can go to restaurant....

Niharika: okay......

She said in her chirping voice and left to take her cloths.... Abhijit too went to his room.....

At evening Abhijit and niharika went to garden set of place and walked while breathing fresh air....
Abhijit noticed niharika who's drenched into some serious thought and patted her shoulders.....

Abhijit: what?!!

Niharika: Nothing......

She said and shooked her head while once again getting into her trance......

Abhijit: I'm not fool to believe you. Tell what's the matter?

Niharika: I want to play cricket.....

Abhijit: well come! I have exam pads....

Niharika: Arghhh!!!! I want to play tournaments and series......

Abhijit: well then, you go to US, me and aaryan can handle things here.....

Niharika: Don't tease me! You know what I meant.....

Abhijit sighed in annoyance and glared at her....

Abhijit: niha are you serious, you're an American! How on the earth you can play for India.....

Niharika: Don't fool me! I'm not American but an NRI! I'm enough grown up to find your lies....... And now I'm major and I can take my decision........ And I WANT TO PLAY CRICKET.......... I don't know why! But I want to play..... For this country..........

She murmered last lines in her low voice and left the place.......

Niharika: They said I can't abruptly enter the team! Well then let me start it from scratch.....

Abhijit: Just gene things...........

_______________________________

In Afghanistan

“Mahmud I asked Dr. Salaar about those reports, if dna got matched, then, that mysterious man's game will be over” rahman said and both of them went to a renowned hospital in Kabul. “ Ma'am can we meet Dr. Salaar Zahir?” Mahmud asked the receptionist. “ Sir don't you know the news! Dr. Salaar died yesterday” receptionist replied “ya Allah!” “Inna ilahi va Inna ilaihi raazi oon” both of them felt like lightening struck at their head.

Boss, we killed that afghan doctor too” goon said in phone call. “That's great to hear. That betrayer tried to expose me. He need this. He deserves this” a man replied from other side. “But sir, Interpol had sent their officers to India too” goon said in confusing tone. “My sleeper cells will take care of them. We don't need to look after there” The boss said and disconnected the call.