Aesthetics

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION AND AESTHETICS

• All the pictures used here, do not belong to me. I found them on Pinterest. Credit to the rightful owners.

• This is how I imagined the protagonists. Feel free to imagine them however you'd like.

__________

Ayushmaan Singh Rathore
26
6'2

- The King of Rajasthan, manages the affairs of Rajasthan from Udaipur.
- CEO of Rathore Industries. He is a workaholic by nature who cannot tolerate even the slightest mistake in the empire he worked so hard for, which he inherited from his father and has made Rathore Industries flourish across the world.
- A cold-hearted billionaire to the rest of the world, one of the traits he must carry for being one of the most influential people in the world.
- Above all, he prioritises his family and has the biggest soft spot in his heart for his woman.

"ये कैसी नाराज़गी है कि हम आपके और भी क़रीब आ रहें हैं।"- आयुष्मान सिंह राठौर

"ये कैसी नाराज़गी है कि हम आपके और भी क़रीब रहें हैं।"
- आयुष्मान सिंह राठौर

__________

Reet Shekhawat
23
5'7

- Reet has been helping her father in matters of Jaipur since returning from London a year ago.
- An epitome of being soft-spoken at heart. She represents the characters of an innocent, pure and gentle soul. A kind-hearted person with a heart of gold.
- She is a Radha Rani Devotee.
- She believes in old school love, hoping that someday she will find the man who will adore her with all his heart.
- However, she carries the burden of her past, regretting a mistake she made in her early years as a college student.

"हक हैं हमारा आपसे नाराज़ होने का और आपका हमें प्यार से मनाने का।"- रीत शेखावत

- रीत शेखावत

__________

Mr. And Mrs. Rathore

__________

__________

HAPPY READING