7. Mandir Chale?

__________

__________

Location: Gurugram
__________

2 days later
__________

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT
__________

हीरे मोती मैं ना चाहूँ,
मैं तो चाहूँ संगम तेरा,
मैं तो तेरी, सैयां तू है मेरा,
सैयां... सैयां...
__________

Reet finally graced Arjun and Indira's villa two days ago and since then, there was no stopping them from enjoying every moment. From visiting various restaurants and cafes in Gurugram to shopping there and also in the nearby city, Delhi, her wedding shopping was going on in full swing.

In all honesty, Reet was worried but it was short-lived as she met and embraced people she loved spending time with and the next day, her cousin also came from Mumbai and it was even more joyful.

And it did not end here, everyone was continuously teasing Reet. It became even funnier when Arjun accidentally saw Ayushmaan's messages on Reet's phone. It wasn't intentional, but her phone kept on beeping with messages and he couldn't stop himself from taking a peek.

The couple learned that Reet was upset with Ayushmaan and was not talking to him for several days, so they finally took it upon themselves to bring the two closer.

They had decided to surprise Reet by inviting Ayushmaan, so that later he could take her to some nice place to apologise.

If Ayushmaan was not present in Gurugram, this meeting would not have been possible. His professional life as a CEO and being the King of Rajasthan in modern times kept him busy and it meant commuting from Udaipur to Delhi at least three or four times a month.

Presently, he was in Gurugram as the main headquarters of Rathore Industries was here.

The distance between them was excruciatingly too much and the fact that Reet had not heard his voice for several days was making her feel sad. It seemed as if she was not punishing him, but herself.

And it was a surprise for Ayushmaan that Reet was the one who told him through a message, ignoring his previous texts, that she would be staying at her brother's house for a few days and he need not bother her with messages and calls.