4. The Final Consent

__________

__________

SPOILER: This chapter is full of emotions.
__________

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

__________

असर यह कैसा तेरी चाहत का है मुझपे हो गया,
ज़र्रा ज़र्रा मेरे दिल का अब तुझ में ही खो गया
मेहर वाला वो रब बरसा है जब से तू है मिल गया,
तुझको पा के ऐसा लागे के खुद से हूँ मिल गया
__________

The never dying beauty of love at first sight remained in the hearts of Ayushmaan and Reet for a long time.

It was a known feeling which they felt to its fullest. It cannot be denied that there was a heavenly connection between them. After all, they felt a beautiful tug at their hearts by silently reminiscing about the feeling they shared for each other.

Together, they quietly appreciated the growing feelings of love.

At that very moment, a huge gust of wind came, causing them to finally break the heartfelt eye-contact.

Her right hand immediately went out to straighten her hair before it got messy in the wind. Ayushmaan, on the other hand, just kept looking at her and felt a sense of peace wash over him.

As the wind subsided, Reet ran her fingers through her wavy hair for the last time, completely forgetting that Ayushmaan was right there, looking at her with a faint smile.

Briefly glancing at him, a blush spread across her cheeks, prompting her to look down.

"Aap hume aaise kyu dekh rahe hai?".
(Why are you looking at me like that?)

"Aur hum aapko kaise dekh rahe hai, hmm?" His voice was dripping with absolute playfulness. He loved it when she blushed like that in front of him. It was cute and made his heart beat faster and breathing slightly uneven.
(And how am I looking at you, hmm?)

Jaise hum sirf aapke ho, sirf aapke...
(Like, I'm only yours, only yours...)

The words slipped into her mind as if they were meant to be said out loud. However, she did not say so. But this definitely made her cheeks red again.