3. The Art Of Feeling Love

I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting for this update

I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting for this update. I really want this chapter to be presented well so that you all can fully enjoy and feel connected to the characters and their emotions. Hope you all like this chapter.
__________

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
__________

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD
__________

तोसे नैना जब से मिले
बन गए सिलसिले
__________

As soon as the Rathores entered, a lively atmosphere spread everywhere inside Shekhawat mansion.

Following the respectful culture, everyone touched the feet of Ayushmaan's grandparents, Jayveer and Asha Singh Rathore. This was followed by a friendly embrace between the two old best friends and heartwarming greetings from their respective ladies.

They all sat on sofas facing each other and side by side, while the household staff brought water for the guests. The Shekhawat's made sure to serve proper Rajasthani snacks to the Rathores and a cup of tea was a must for everyone present in the room.

Endless conversations between friends and family over cups of tea were the perfect fit for this beautiful evening.

The conversation went smoothly without any awkwardness. Together, they all reminisced about some good old days, laughing a lot about things that happened in the past. It was a great feeling to bring up memories that were now only a part of their consciousness.

Gradually, the conversation focused on weddings and old rituals and finally, Jayashri got the chance to ask about Ayushmaan's whereabouts.

"Ayushmaan abhi tak nahi aaye. Sab thik toh hai na?" Jayashri showed every sign of a worried mother. She wanted Reet to at least meet Ayushmaan so that she could know him, but if he did not come then Reet would never agree to this marriage. After all, it was Reet who wanted to meet him before the elders fixed the wedding date. His presence here was necessary because the time had come to call Reet down as well.
(Ayushmaan hasn't arrived yet. Is everything okay?)

"Don't even ask, Jaya. I am worried that Ayushmaan keeps himself busy with more work than necessary. Hume toh lagta hai ab unhe Reet hee seedha karegi" She ended with a sigh, but the last line made everyone burst into laughter.
(I think now only Reet will straighten him up)

"Don't worry about it, aunty," It was Arjun. "Shaadi hone deejiye phir woh time nikal lega".
(Let the marriage happen and then he will find time for everything)