5. The Date Has Been Finalised

__________

__________

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
__________

मैंने तो धीरे से, नींदों के धागे से
बांधा है ख़्वाब को तेरे।
मैं ना जहां चाहूं, ना आसमान चाहूं
जा हिस्से में तू मेरे।
__________

Reet! I know you are a little mischief-maker, but look at you now, turning into a damn bold queen!

The voice of my conscience reached out to me to remind me of my recent mischief.

I just called him Rathore ji.

Hayeee, Reet...

I couldn't stop myself from grinning at our previous encounter.

Have I found the ideal man I read about in books?

Honestly, there shouldn't be any kind of comparison here, but those little feelings inside my heart speak about my hopes.

I may seem a little greedy, but I wanted him to surprise me with cute, romantic gestures and I wished to do the same for him. I was aware of my shy nature, but for him, I would like to push myself to make efforts.

My heart started beating faster than usual thinking that he would do something special and romantic for me and at the same time, I felt that my heart would almost melt when I would do some heartwarming things for him too.

My thoughts again came back to the things he could do for me to make every moment alive and amazing.

Will he surprise me with unexpected visits?
Will he take me on dates to places where it's just him and me?

Now, wouldn't that be as romantic as...heaven!?!!

Uff! I think I'm overdoing it in my head. Stop it, Reet!

But there was one thing that I was sure about and that was that I felt like he would make every moment extraordinarily special for me.

And don't get me started on his perfect choice of words.

The combination of his expressive features and his words were enough to make me feel the worth of our new-found relationship and his respect and care for me.

No doubt, he is raising the bars high.

However, I didn't know that thinking about Rathore ji would lead me to face yet another embarrassing moment.