Cheating sucks

"No. Nuh-uh." Colle shook his head violently and glared.

"Cheating is literally a way of life, Colle." Sharp groaned with his head in his hands.

"I am not cheating. This is an important test!!" Colle turned around in his wheelie chair, arms crossed.

"There's no way you can study this many units in the next 6 hours! You're being an overachiever again, Colle!" Beef dramatically moved his hands around. Rude. "How did you even get this far behind?"

"I don't know! But I am NOT cheating!!" Colle said as sternly as he could. "What if someone finds out??"

"No one ever finds out." Beef rolled his eyes.

"They never do!" Sharp nodded in affirmation.

Colle desperately needed a line of defense. He turned to Goggles, who sat on the couch tinkering with some junky radio. "Goggles??? C'mon man, you had to have passed without cheating. Right?"

Goggles didn't look up, looking bored and also completely consumed by whatever he was screwing around with.

"Colle, Goggles doesn't need to cheat, because Goggles is smart." Sharp set his hands on Colle's shoulders, looking at him the way a parent would look at their idiot child.

"Also, I'm sure he's slept with at least half the teachers..." Beef muttered. Goggles snorted at that.

"Okay, well, still! Cheating is not the way!!" Colle huffed.

"Colle. Look at me- Colle, look me in the fucking eyes right now- " Sharp's grip on his shoulders tightened. Colle looked up, feeling only a sliiight ounce of fear. "Colle, listen to me. If it were like, I don't know, 6 pm, I'd be all for helping you out. I'm sure all of us would be. Well, most of us." He turned and looked at Goggles at that. "But Colle, my guy, it is 1 fucking am and you have to wake up and be ready in 5 1/2 hours. YOU. NEED. SLEEP."

"He's right, for once. I'm in awe." Beef shrugged, looking impressed. Sharp gave him a swift kick to the knees. "OW, FUCK-"

Colle groaned. "I'm well aware that I need sleep. But I also need to do well on this test!!"

"Why do you think we offered you the cheat sheet?!?!"

"I'm not gonna cheat!!"

"Goggles!! Tell Colle to cheat!!" Sharp whipped his head around to the smart guy on the couch.

"Listen to your mother." Goggles didn't look up and instead gave Sharp a thumbs up.

"Thank you, Goggles!!" Sharp aggressively sighed. "See, Colle? Even Mr Genius says to cheat."

"I'd rather fail than cheat." Colle sighed.

"No, no you wouldn't."

"Yeah, you're right, I wouldn't."

All three of them–four, if you counted the body on the couch barely paying attention—sat in silence for maybe a minute. Then Beef gave Sharp a look. And Sharp gave him a look too. And then Beef walked up to Colle and picked him up.

"Beef, put me down." Colle did not want to be picked up, but he remained quiet because if he screamed, he would blow his own eardrums out before he even got Beef to flinch.

"No. It's sleepy time." Beef carried him over to his bed, setting him down slowly. The second he was placed down, Colle flailed around, but Beef was much too strong. "Do I need to tuck you in, too?"

"Fuck you!"

"We'll leave you the cheat sheet." Beef pulled the blanket over Colle, who grumbled some obscenities he would never repeat in public. But he was tired. And now he was warm. Who was he to complain?

Maybe if he cared, he would have heard the door shut behind him, or someone getting dragged off of his couch and out the door; but Colle was suddenly very sleepy. Maybe it was sleepy time.

(Lil notes)
Get yourself a friend group that fucks with Colle the way Beef, Sharp and Goggles fuck with Colle