New Years

WARNING: SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT FJCKING FSMUT

New Years was typically celebrated with loud music, bright lights, eccentric dancing and many people. Crowds of them, all in one spot, laughing and cheering and lighting off fireworks as they counted down for something as simple and routine as a new year. Colle had spent every single year of his life, it felt like, celebrating with the Elites. Being forced to join the crowd of Red Steves all happily celebrating. He's never been able to get away from it.

Until now, Colle decided. After all, there's always one person who doesn't entertain the celebration of something as small as another year going by. There's always one person that stays cooped up in his house, working on things or sleeping the night away. And, as Colle decided in a very quick moment, he'd be joining him.

He knocked on his friend's door, alternating between soft clacks to loud banging. It took Colle a while to sneak away from the party and disappear from Boss' supervision, so much so that it was already nearly midnight, and he was already a little tipsy. What could he say, alcohol always made things a little better!!

Still, his friend was taking his sweet time in answering the door. Colle wondered if he'd already drifted off to sleep, but then realized that would probably be impossible at this hour. The party was only a few blocks away, and Colle could hear the blasting of loud music from here.

He banged on the door a little harder, but it turned out it wasn't necessary. The door swung open, and a rather annoyed looking Goggles stepped out.

"Colle, I swear to the Origin, if you try to drag me out there, I will light this entire kingdom on fire-"

Colle didn't listen to him, instead walking inside. The house wasn't messy, but it had that feeling like it should have been. It was lazily clean almost, like Goggles had gotten a machine to clean the place for him. Colle couldn't really decide if that was plausible or not.

"Not even gonna listen to me, huh?" Goggles huffed, stepping inside again. He glared at Colle, but it wasn't really angry. Colle grinned back, walking over to and collapsing onto his friend's couch.

"I'm so fucking tired of New Years, man." Colle groaned, laying his head against the comfortable cushion. "It's just so...much. Too much."

Goggles came around to sit next to him, smirking a bit. "I tell you that, every year. And every year, you tell me, 'oh, this year it'll be better!!' And it never is." He spoke rather smugly, and it pissed Colle off. "Glad you finally caved."

"Beef just wouldn't let me go. He's so talkative. I love the guy, but oh my Origin, I just wish he'd shut UP." Colle brought a hand to his head, rubbing his temples. He could just imagine the headache that came with the years worth of conversation he'd suffered through.

"Mm. That must have been so difficult." Goggles propped his head up with his hand, giving him an expression of false sympathy. "I'm so sorry you had to listen to the horrors of casual talk. Must've been so hard."

"Oh, fuck off." Colle laughed, leaning forward to give a swift hit to Goggles' arm. Goggles feigned a pained reaction before hitting him back, slightly harder just to piss Colle off.

Colle accepted the challenge, grinning a bit and punching his shoulder. Goggles fell back a bit before pouncing forward, striking at Colle's chest. "Oh, you're fucking on." Colle smirked, grabbing his wrists and struggling against him.
Goggles was, admittedly, stronger than him, being some form of engineer, but Colle was damn determined.

They fought like children, roughhousing like they were 8 years old again, playing in the mud under the supervision of unqualified adults. It was almost embarrassing, Colle thought for a second, causing himself to falter. Of course, Goggles immediately hopped on the opportunity, pinning him down onto the couch with an annoying smile. Colle rolled his eyes and fought back. They'd be fine, there was no one to judge or watch them, anyway. Everyone was much too busy with their very important New Years.