1.3

Schlatt sighed running his hand through his hair. He tried avoiding Quackity's face as good as he could.

"You know I'm not sure if I want to talk about it. It's pretty embarrassing"

Schlatt smiled nervously hoping Quackity would understand.

"Yeah! Of course sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

After Quackity said that both of the men stayed quiet. It wasn't the comforting type of silent. It was tense and you could tell both of them were embarrassed

"I need to go home, bye Schlatt!"

Quackity walked back into Schlatt's office and then left

Pov.Quackity

I was so embarrassed after I left

When I Got into my car I could still see Schlatt smoking in the balcony.

I drove to my house. It was in a small neighbourhood where no reporters would ever come which was the exact opposite of Schlatt's mansion. Every day there used to be at least 10 reporters there.

I walked into my home. It was a cozy place. I took my suit off and changed into my PJ's. Which contained dark blue pants with ducks on it and a black loose t-shirt.

I took off my beanie. That happened only when I was alone because I didn't want People to fuss over the little wings coming out of my head. They were similar to the ones on my back.

I threw myself onto the bed and started thinking.

What happened at the night after the election ended:

Quackity and Schlatt walked into the govermeant building and straight to Schlatt's office.

They won! They beat Wilbur onto 1% of votes!

Both of them were happy and they needed to celebrate theirs Victory.

Schlatt walked to his alcohol cabinet and took out three different bottles. Quackity couldn't remember what they were.

They were drinking more and more as the hours went by; Schlatt was already drunk as heck but Quackity still contained some soberness.

"I can't believe we really beat Wilbur! We've actually done it!"

Quackity smiled showing Schlatt his sharp teeth. His sunglasses were lying on the floor and Schlatt could see his eyes.

His eyes were beautiful chocolate Brown colour. And around his pupils they were blue. They two colours were mixing with each other. It was an amaizing sight.

Schlatt kept staring at Quackity they were getting more drunk.

"Hey Quackity? You wanna smoke?"

Schlatt asked and without waiting for an answer he walked onto the balcony and Quackity followed.

While smoking they were looking at the People walking on the streets. The starts shining slightly and the cold breeze of upcoming winter was hitting them.