1.6

"He's yours what?!"

Quackity asked he was shocked. Schlatt and Tubbo were simillar but he never thought they were family.

"Yeah I forgot to-"

Tubbo cut Schlatt off

"Awh come on! You're really dating yours Vice!?"

Tubbo asked

"Maybe we'll sit down and talk?"

"Alright now"

Quackity said

"Why didn't you tell me Tubbo was yours son?!"

Schlatt looked over at Quackity, not knowing how to respond. It was obvious that he didn't want to answer any of the question that Quackity was asking.

"I... I don't really have a reason as to why I haven't told you yet, I just..."

Schlatt's voice trailed off, not wanting to make an excuse.

"I don't really have a good excuse, alright?"

Schlatt was getting more and more nervous.

"Alright I'll go put my suit on and then we can go to the govermeant building"

Quackity kissed Schlatt's cheek and then walked upstairs

"W- Wait! You want to go, now?"

Schlatt quickly got up from his chair, before heading after Quackity.

"Okay, let me get my suit too. You'll like this, I made sure to get you a big surprise."

He said, with a smile and a little excitement in his voice.

At the govermeant building

Schlatt and Quackity were now at the government building, awaiting for the elevator to reach their floor.

Schlatt looked at Quackity, as if he had something important to tell him.

"Alright, are you ready to see what the big surprise is?"

He asked, with a smile.

"Because I think you're going to love it."

Schlatt's eyes were filled with excitement.

"Yes I'm ready"

Quackity smiled

Schlatt held up his arm, and then pressed the 'call' button. A few moments later, the elevator dinged, as the doors in front of them opened.

Schlatt was holding Quackity's arm closely, as if he were some prince rescuing his beautiful princess.

He looked up at Quackity, his eyes filled with excitement, and he looked like he really wanted to talk about what he was going to show Quackity.

"I need to tell you, this... this... is the most special thing you will ever see."

"Alright?"

Quackity giggled

Schlatt's expression went from excitement, to pride, to love, to excitement again.