1.9

Soon enough, Schlatt showed up at the café. He was dressed up, all cleaned up and looking more polished than usual.

He went over to Quackity at the entrance, and he looked more serious and confident than he normally was.

He spoke with a sense of authority, like this was important.

"I... I'm ready for our date, Quackity."

Schlatt said, nodding to confirm it.

Quackity smiled

"Then let's get started"

"Come with me."

Schlatt said, and he motioned for Quackity to follow him. He was taking him to a table across the café - a private one.

"Now, here's how this will work. I'll say everything I want to say to you, all right?"

Schlatt asked - more like, told. He was taking back some confidence and control. And he was going to make the most of it.

Quackity nodded

"Yeah I'm listening"

The ravenette looked straight at Schlatt

"Listen, I feel like I've messed up a lot with you. A lot of the things I've done to you haven't been... the best. And I've not been the best to you. And I'm sorry. I really love you Okay - okay - I'm trying to say-"

Schlatt was struggling to find the right words to say - but he was determined to get this out, and to actually be open and honest with Quackity.

"Will you Marry me?"

"I......"

An amaizing timeskip to a different place

"Yes"

Quackity smiled

Him and Schlatt were standing on the altar now

They got married

And that's the end

_________________________________________

I know the ending is ahit😭

But I didn't want to write it anymore🤭

Thanks for all the reads and votes♡

I'm thinking about writing another book at Christmas