1.5

Friday, 7:50 PM

Quackity walked from the bathroom after an hour

He wore a blue wavy dress with only metal spaghetti straps to hold it. The top or it was making a heart shape. It hugged his body nicely. And The dress was vintage!

He also was wearing white gloves

Earrings and a necklace

He had black heels. His hair were currled up and he had a red lipstick on.

He waited for Schlatt downstairs.

He heard a honk of a car outside and walked to see Schlatt infront of his door

Schlatt's eyes went wide when he saw how beautiful Quackity looked. He had never seen Quackity dress up before, and he was just taken aback by the whole look.

The sight of Quackity in this outfit made him smile, just from looking at Quackity. And this was before they actually had their date.

Schlatt had his arm around Quackity, and he pulled him closer to his side.

"Wow...."

Schlatt said. He really was just lost for words when looking at Quackity now.

Quackity smiled

"Am I overdressed?"

Schlatt laughed.

"No, not at all! You look amazing. Honestly? I was a little bit shocked at how good you were looking. I mean... wow."

Schlatt had to catch his breath. He was really enjoying this moment, with both his arm over Quackity's shoulder, and his body pressed against his side.

"You look really good, in case you couldn't tell. So, you haven't overdressed at all. I'd even go to say that your outfit is just right for our - well our date."

Quackity sighed in relief

Schlatt chuckled.

"And you are not the only one that can look good on this date. Let me show this off!"

He lifted up his coat, revealing his best suit. He looked very smart, and had it all fitted to his body perfectly. He turned back to Quackity.

"Well? How do I look?"

He asked, with a smirk.

"Come on, I know you love these suits of mine."

Schlatt said, with a teasing little tone.

"You know I love them"

Quackity smiled

"This is my favourite suit of yours"

Schlatt was really happy to know that Quackity liked his suits. He was very proud of his own sense of fashion, and so, it felt good to be appreciated by Quackity in this way.