𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙧

Clyde - ❦ - 5'8
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

WARNING'S: ★ Grooming, Abusive relationships, Clyde is 24 and Reader is 17, Blood, Kiddnaping, SA and Abuse ★

___________________

You stared at your phone with a smile as you read the message from your boyfriend for the hundredth time. The message was him telling you how much he loved you and how he couldn't wait to see you in two years.

You two met five years ago when he randomly texted you asking if you like a video game that was popular at the time, usually when random people texted you, you would remove them but somthing inside you told you to respond. 

So when you did, the two of you ended up talking for what felt about hours and hours on end. You found out his name was, Kage and that he lived in Sweden.

At first you were skeptical that Kage was some catfish but this man sent you pictures of himself and videos of himself  saying and telling you that he was real, Which made you and his relationship even more serious. 

Kage (^ー^)
Y

/N I miss you so much, today was so stressful

You
Aww what happened?

Kage (^ー^)
Everyone at work has been pissing me off, I wish I could just move closer to you

You
I wish you could move close to me too, I can't wait till we get older

You watched as the three dots appeared on the screen and waited for him to reply. "Y/N get off your phone and help me clean up" You let out a loud groan as you heard your older brother in front of your door.

You placed your phone down and huffed as made your way to the door. "What do you want" You groaned, your brother rolled his eyes at your attitude then told you that his friends were coming over and needed your help to straighten everything up.

"Please don't bring your friends over here, all of them are werid and annoying" You begged.

"Y/N do I complain when your friends come over" Your brother asked making you nodded your head vigorously. 

"Yes! Yes you do all the time" You scoffed. "Well I probably do that cause your friends are always loud" He said making you roll your eyes.