𝙁𝙖𝙣-𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

Naya - ♡ - 5'6
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

WARNING'S: Rude reader, Reader is a murder, Blood, Amputation, Abusive relationships, Blackmailing, Gore, Death

WC: 4.6K

________________

"Oh gosh they are so beautiful" The girl giggled to herself as she scrolled through the multiple pictures of her crush. She could've believe that hours had passed since she started looking at the pictures but could you blame her?

Her crush was the most prettiest person she has ever since.

Her crush was like a God and she was one of their followers.

"Y/N I can't wait till we get married" She softly said. The girl was rudely interrupted by her roommate barging into her room, laughing hard with her ugly boyfriend. 

"Ugh Naya you're still here?" Her roommate asked with annoyed tone.  "Obviously I'm still here, I live here" Naya complained while hiding her phone.

"Oh Naya calm down, me and my boyfriend just wanted to borrow your hair brush for a second" Her roommate giggled as she held onto her boyfriend. Naya furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head no, asking why they needed it.

"Oh we need it so I can put it in he-" The boyfriend was immediately cut off by her roommate elbowing him in the stomach. Naya looked at the couple with a disgusted look then kicked them out-of her room.

"Looks like I need a new hairbrush" Naya mumbled to herself. She looked around wondering where she put her phone only to freeze when she heard moans and groans from the other side of the wall.

"Ew have some respect for others please" Naya yelled. She quickly grabbed her phones and some other items then quickly excused herself from the dorm room.

"I want a new roommate" Naya grumbled to herself. Naya only wanted to live with her crush, not with some whore who can't go without sex for day. Naya took out her phone, looking at pictures of her crush, hoping that it would make her happy. 

"Y/N, I hope someday I'll get the courage to ask you ou-" Naya was cut from her thoughts when she roughly bummed into some stranger.

"Ugh watch where you're going bitch"

The familiar voice made Naya's heart jump in joy. She looked up to see that you were standing in front of her with a disgusted expression on your face. Naya opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by you pushing her on the ground.