𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝

William - ❦ - 5'11
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

William - ❦ - 5'11Key: ❦ = Dangerous Yandere♡ = Mild Yandere❣ = Safe Yandere

WARNING'S: Forced relationships, Kiddnaping, Grooming, Blood, Muder, SA

WC: 3.7k

_________________________

You stared at your teacher with a small grin on your face as he started talking about the rules of writing. He voice was deep, he face was perfect and his body was just amazing.

The way he would lean over and get really close to help you with some weird problems that he would give you, the way he rubbed tour shoulders to comfort you and the way he would give you tight hug made your heart flutter. 

"Y/N are you listening?"

You blinked a bit then nodded your head, "Sorry Mr. William, I keep day dreaming" You apologized. 

"Well pay attention, this is going to be on the test everyone" Mr. Min announced the whole class. You shook your head embarrassed that he call you out in front of the whole class and just decided to keep your head down for the rest of class time.

Once the bell rang, you grabbed your bags and quickly left the class. "Why did Mr. Williams call you out like that?" You turned around to see your friend Aliyah standing right next to you.

"Where did you come from?" You questioned. "I've been behind you literally this whole time" She laughed.

"But answer my question" She quickly said with a stern tone. You furrowed your eyebrows and shrugged your shoulders "I don't know" You said.

Aliyah opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by loud yelling coming from down the hall.

"Y/N come here"

Both you and Aliyah turned around to see your best friend, Jackson running towards you at full speed. He ran to tackle you but you quickly moved out the way, making him fall face down on the ground.

"Jackson why are you being so loud at 10 in the morning" Aliyah asked.

"He heard some girls talking about Y/N and Mr. William being together and he ran all the way from D hall to see if it was true" Haru explained as he walked towards the two of you.

"Is it true Y/N?" Jackson asked with urgency. You rolled your eyes then shook your head no making a huge smile grow on Jackson face.

"I still have a chance" Jackson beamed with happiness. "You never had a chance in the first place" Aliyah huffed as she helped him stand up.