𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

Everett - ❦ - 6'2
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

WARNING'S: Abuse, Forced relationship, Kidnapping, Mentions of passed SA, Blood, Muder, Threats, degrading, infantilization??, Reader is a demon

WC: 3.9K
_____________________________

You played with your tail as you stared at the door. "Curse humans and their smartness" You grumbled to yourself, You were stuck in this damn room and had no way of getting out. This room was small, to small for your liking and the room was covered in glittery pink everywhere.

You were starting to go mad.

You pounced at the door scratching it as hard as you could. 'Let me out, let me out" You hissed repeatedly. Not even a second later the door busted open making you fall on the ground.

You looked up to see your captor glaring right down at you like you were some dog. "Y/N I thought you were done with your tantrum" The man stated. The ears on top of your head went flat and your eyes widen at the site of him.

"Ugh you stink, let me out of here" You fumed.

The man playfully rolled his eyes then walked over to you. "Baby you know the rules, you can leave this room when you stop acting like a brat" He smirked.

Your tail hit the floor in anger, you were getting pisssed off. You were hungry and you wanted to watch some TV.

"I want to leave now" You hissed. The man tilted his head Luke a confused puppy then smiled a bit. "Mm let's make a deal, If you stop acting like a brat then I'll let you out and I'll give you some TV time" The man requested.

You looked the man up and down then crawled out the room before he could even catch you. Once you were out, you ran into the living and sat on the floor waiting for your captor to come and turn the device on for you.

You saw the man walking down the stairs in the conner of you eye, immediately your tail wrapped around you to protect yourself.

"Before I turn the TV on Y/N I want you to say Sir Everett, I am sorry for acting out and I will never try to touch the box again" Everett grinned.

You quickly shook your head, denying anything Everett was trying to offer. "I will not do such thing for a unless human being" You snapped. Everett raised an eyebrow as he brought his hand towards his belt.

"Watch how you talk to me Y/N, I can immediately drag you back to your room" Everett warned. You glared at Everett and watched he turned the TV on.